seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on April 1, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: RIDE
  • Platform: PC
  • add RIDE to bookmarks
  • Release date: March 27, 2015
  • Language: English, Italian, German, French, Polish, Russian, Spanish (Spain), Brazilian, Spanish (Latin America)

Ride (+2 DLC, MULTI9/11) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 8.23 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin7.57 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin326.29 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin238.23 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin1.64 MB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin178.09 KB
 setup-fitgirl-6.bin204.68 KB
 setup-fitgirl-7.bin14.98 MB
 setup-fitgirl-optional-non-english-movies.bin81.26 MB
 setup-multi10-fast.exe5.3 MB
 setup-multi10-slow.exe5.32 MB

Description

Use this magnet link in case DMCA takes this upload down:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED8C8A6E6DA1CA053114906DD4B85707322A4E93&dn=ride+2+dlc+multi9+11+fitgirl+repack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

Boys & Girls. I ask you - please SEED. My uploads are constantly deleted by DMCA requests (copyright holders). And only proper seeding will help you and others to get these games even after the torrent will be deleted on KAT.

So set you Upload/Download Ratio to 10/1 and let everybody play those games. Gimme faith in people. I don't want to make my repacks for selfish johndoes.

Thank you, seeding's much appreciated.

Ride

Release Date: March 27, 2015
Genres/Tags: Racing, Motorcycles, 3D
Developer: Milestone
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 71% of user reviews are positive (based on 142 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Turkish
Audio Language: English (UK), English (US), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Turkish
Crack: built-in (RELOADED)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6790 @ 1GB
DirectX: 10
HDD Space: 25 GB / 37 GB (Slow/Fast Installations, ~55 GB during installation)

Screenshots - click to enlarge

Description:

Bikes from the world's most beloved motorcycle manufacturers, breathtaking races, and a round-the-world trip taking in 15 different locations: all this and more in the new videogame: RIDE.

Choose from over 100 bikes from the manufacturers that have made motorcycling history, and set off on the World Tour. Challenge rivals at Motorcycle Festivals divided into three different track typologies: from the thrills of the GP Tracks, through the beautiful landscapes of the Country Tracks, and all the way to the challenge of the City Tracks. Race after race, customise and improve your bike in order to work your way up the World Rankings and become the fastest biker in RIDE . As well as the World Tour, players can compete in a variety of different game modes: Quick Race, Time Trial, Split Screen, and online with up to 12 players in the Quick Race and in the Championship.

Repack Features

• Based on RELOADED ISO release: rld-ride.iso (14,989,262,848 bytes)
  • DLCs added: Yamaha Historical Bikes, Yamaha 2015 Bike Models
  • MD5 Perfect (for Slow installation mode): all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 14 to 8,2 GB)
  • Installation takes from 30 minutes to 3 hours (depending on your system & selected installation type - read below)
  • HDD space after installation: 25~37 GB (read below)
  • Repack by FitGirl

Hybrid Installation

This repack features two installers: Slow & Fast. Slow one is really slow & unpacks for 2-3 hours, but recreate game resources in their original form (MD5 Perfect compressed archives). This may be ideal for fans of this game, who wants to be sure that future updates will apply to this version as well. After installation in Slow Mode the game takes 25 GB of HDD space.

The Fast installer creates unpacked versions of the resource files, hence installs much faster - for 30-40 minutes. After installation in Slow Mode the game takes 37 GB of HDD space. Patches, affecting game resources may be not applicable due to changed structure. Also it may have a slighter slower loading times, especially on low-speed HDDs.

Personally I'd recommend to make a first installation in Fast Mode. And in case you like this game, you may reinstall it to the same folder in Slow Mode later.

Official game bugs & possible solutions

• The game doesn't save progress in World Tour? Run the EXE as Administrator
  • Keyboard is not working during the race? Run the game with RideX64.exe (located in game's folder). Only for 64-bit systems.
  • Still doesn't work? Go to main menu -> options -> keyboard -> select 'default key'
  • Low framerate? Follow the instuctions:: http://steamcommunity.com/ap...ssions/0/618457398975852858/

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.23 GB
seeders:1
leechers:7
Ride (+2 DLC, MULTI9/11) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Ride (+2 DLC, MULTI9/11) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot