Riddle Collection: 300 Best Riddles and Brain Teasers to Feed Your Mind by Amanda Byers

seeders: 9
leechers: 7
Added on February 16, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Riddle Collection: 300 Best Riddles and Brain Teasers to Feed Your Mind by Amanda Byers (Size: 818.97 KB)
 Cover.jpg119.66 KB
 Riddle Collection_ 300 Best Riddles and Br - Amanda Byers.azw3248.59 KB
 Riddle Collection_ 300 Best Riddles and Br - Amanda Byers.epub450.72 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Riddle Collection: 300 Best Riddles and Brain Teasers to Feed Your Mind: Tricky Questions, Math Problems, Funny and Classic Riddles, Puzzles, Brain Training and Games For Kids, Improve your Memory by Amanda Byers

This book is the result of a lifelong obsession with riddles and brain teasers. I have carefully selected the best riddles of all time. These riddles are categorized in such a way to optimize your attention and reasoning capabilities. I have set the easiest riddles as a warm up in the first chapter. There are classical riddles and “who am I?” riddles that should help to get you into the right state of mind and ready you for the other tricky riddles. There may also be word puzzles and mathematical brain teasers that kids will love.

The first part can be geared towards young readers. As you go nearer the end of the book, the riddles and brain teasers may be more complicated. Some of the questions can be tricky. The way they are constructed can be equally confusing. It is important that you read attentively on how the riddles are constructed and delivered.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
818.97 KB
seeders:9
leechers:7
Riddle Collection: 300 Best Riddles and Brain Teasers to Feed Your Mind by Amanda Byers