RG Mechanics Need for Speed Rivals (2013) PC REPACK

seeders: 66
leechers: 26
Added on December 9, 2013 by RGSHARONin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RG Mechanics Need for Speed Rivals (2013) PC REPACK (Size: 6.98 GB)
 vcredist_x64.exe19.23 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe9.87 MB
 autorun.inf69 bytes
 Data1.bin4.04 GB
 data2.bin2.47 GB
 data3.bin19.71 MB
 data_en.bin215.53 MB
 data_ru.bin219.46 MB
 icon.ico98.66 KB
 setup.exe1.62 MB

Description

Year : 2013
Genre : Arcade , Racing , 3D
Developer : Criterion Games and Ghost Games
Publisher : Electronic Arts
Publication Type : RePack
Language : RUS | ENG
Voice set Language : RUS | ENG
Tablet : 3DMv2

✔ Operating system : Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8
✔ Processor : AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM ✔ : 4GB
✔ Video : AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
✔ Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard disk : 10 GB

Features:
All-drive: imagine that your race and chase your friend's face and creates a world in which every event is unique. Want to play alone? Then just change the game settings to Redvers area became only your and battle strong opponents AI pilot.
War with high stakes: racers - lone wolves, desiring glory, and fast cars help them win races and evade pursuers. Police hunt down racers together and catch them using the full power available security forces. You can change sides at will, and with the new scoring system - put your glasses Speed ​​Points at stake. Rates rise.
Race new generation experience the real speed of the fastest racing game thanks to technology Frostbite 3. Researched every detail of the game world will appear before you in all its glory thanks to high-resolution graphics. Participate in races and pursue violators during snow, hail, rain, sandstorms and even in dense fog.
Your car - your personality: create a car to your liking - change his appearance and characteristics of the car Bleed latest improvements and devices and make it recognizable at a glance - this will help you a new color, color options, unique license plates, wheels and stickers.
Technology in the service rate: use the latest technology and improve the chase to change tactics on the fly, or escape prosecution. Racers leave the chase, using turbo, and EMI suppressors. Armed police for the arrests - they use a shock wave, spikes, and may request support from the air and road closures.

Features repack:
Do not cut / recoded
Game Version - 1.2.0.0

RELEASE GROUP:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.98 GB
seeders:66
leechers:26
RG Mechanics Need for Speed Rivals (2013) PC REPACK

Trailer

All Comments

how to solve this problem.. plz help!!
try to install the required
how to solve this plzzz reply sooon
turn off antivius and reinstall the torrent
sorry i didn't get you re-install the torrent means......
tahks alot.
Help me!How to fix win32!It sayis its invalid !Help me to valid me .Plz give me some anwers!
thanks
Usually R.G is good, but when I downloaded this, there was no launcher exe anywhere. It even created a shortcut. Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it?
Thank you so much! This is working perfectly on high settings on my Windows 7 (x64. The install is extremely easy, and the game is running really well. Thanks mate! :D