Reversed Messages in Music [SOCOM].avi

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on September 14, 2013 by SOCOMArmyin Movies > Movie clips
Torrent verified.

Reversed Messages in Music [SOCOM].avi (Size: 198.87 MB)
 Reversed Messages in Music [SOCOM].avi198.87 MB

Description

Reversed messages in music

01-bad romance • GAGA = marriage to lucifer-satan • subliminal narrative message explained • lady
02-beyoncé -if I were a boy- = -f-k me satan-satan alone- reversed subliminal satanic
03-britney spears -hold it against me- reversed message subliminal
04-call me maybe- • satanic reversed message • carley rae jespen • subliminal mark of the beast
05-rihanna -disturbia- satanic backwards message -we love satan everyday- (illuminati)
06-Wiz Khalifa is a satanist- black and yellow analyzed
07-lana del rey -summertime sadness- reversed•backwards message
08-justin bieber -as long as you love me- reversed hidden messages
09-madonna girl gone wild reversed subliminal
10-lady gaga -black jesus- reversed hidden satanic message (backwards,subliminal)
11-lmfao -sexy and i know it- reversed message
12-willow smith -fireball- revelation 9 and obama subliminals (backwards messages-analysis)
13-rihanna • -only girl in the world- = -lucifer we believe in him- reversed subliminal message
14-jessie j • -domino- = -the illuminist says hail satan- • reversed satanic subliminal message
15-justine bieber -never say never- satanic reversed message ft.jaden smith
16-katy perry -teenage dream- = -illuminati got my..- -..satan, living within us- reversed message
17-lana del rey satanic backwards message -born to die-
18-MTV reverse audio to censor cursing in live performance
19-britney spears -I'm a slave 4 U- reversed messages
20-Rihanna -You da one- reveals -I love satan- reverse message analysis backwards
21-pitbull -feel this moment- backwards message
22-madonna -turn up the radio- reversed satanic messages
23-lmfao -sorry for party rocking- satanic reversed message -satan's poison- -eros-
24-justin bieber -boyfriend- reversed message
25-lady gaga -you and I-=-exterminatin' the savior- • backwards message
26-Cheryl cole -call my name- = -yeah satan is the king- reversed message
27-lucky-=-devil's lease- britney spears reversed subliminal message
28-Paparazzi • Lady Gaga = satanic ode to lucifer • reversed subliminals backwards
29-rihanna • -s & m- -princess of the illuminati-
30-Rita Ora • R.I.P. • reversed subliminal message
31-justin bieber -pray-=-my master satan- reversed messages backwards
32-lana del rey -video games- = -lucifer is the one with the lesson- reversed message subliminal
33-cheryl -promise this- = service to satan- reversed subliminal messages
34-jessie j -wild- backwards message

“. . .train himself to think backwards by external means, as set forth here following.
(a) Let him learn to write backwards
(b) Let him learn to walk backwards
(c) Let him. . . listen to phonograph records reversed
(d) Let him practise speaking backwards
(e) Let him learn to read backwards
(Crowley, Aleister. Magick: Liber ABA, book four, 1994 Ordo Templi Orientis edition, p. 639)

Please read this for a full summarization of Aleister Crowley’s influence on modern music.

Listening to modern music backwards, especially of those artists who use Illuminati symbolism, reveals some very interesting things. One might argue however that Satan might have revealed a little more than he intended. Many of the messages that you hear throughout the songs are told from the point of view of the artist. Obviously no human is intelligent enough to write lyrics that makes sense both forwards and backwards with such intelligibility. Satan, therefore, is posing as the artist and writing these lyrics to manipulate humans. Many of these songs are coming from a place of remorse of repentance. Expressing the idea that the musician is sorry for being a Satanist and wants out. Pretending that humans are smart enough to write such music, why would Satan allow them to publish it? Why would his controlled record companies help with the production? Lets examine some of the reversed lyrics.I don’t think there’s any evidence that the human mind can reverse lyrics to songs subconsciously. I think Satan does this whole reverse message thing only to plant evidence which will be used to implicate his counterfeit New World Order.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
198.87 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Reversed Messages in Music [SOCOM].avi

Screenshots

Reversed Messages in Music [SOCOM].avi screenshot