RETSNOM v1 54 MULTI2-ALiAS

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by cszhuin Games
Torrent verified.

RETSNOM v1 54 MULTI2-ALiAS (Size: 59.45 MB)
 alias.nfo9.3 KB
 ChangeLog.txt836 bytes
 setup-1.bin56.57 MB
 setup.exe2.86 MB

Description

Great Puzzle Platformer from ALiAS! Enjoy!

RETSNOM
User reviews: Positive (33 reviews) - 96% of the 33 user reviews for this game are positive.
Tags: Indie Action Puzzle Pixel Graphics

Single-player
Full controller support
Languages:
English Interface / Subtitles
Korean Interface / Subtitles

Title: RETSNOM
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Somi
Publisher: Somi
Release Date: 23 Jul, 2015

Recommended By Curators
"It's the kind of puzzle game where creative minds could do some really neat things."

7 January
RETSNOM Update Released (Ver. 1.54)
- Bug Fixed : BGM stopping problem after Level 51 HAPPY ENDING. (Thanks to God NaSeong.)
- New features : In Level 13, you can find the better tutorial than before.

Reviews

“Una bonita sorpresa que además llega a un precio más que reducido. Solo hay que probar Retsnom para saber que es diferente y merece la pena...”
8/10 – IGN Spain http://es.ign.com/restnom-pc...iew/retsnom-analisis-para-pc

“RETSNOM est une perle sombre qui nous arrive droit d'Orient. Ne vous laissez pas tromper par son aspect "encore un autre platformer indépendant pixelisé". Il est riche, intéressant, exigeant, et en plus n'est pas très cher, que demander de plus ?”
9/10 – OGaming TV https://steamcommunity.com/l...-quelques-retournements/9901

“RETSNOM is a brilliant puzzle game that will have you thinking hard about what to do next.”
8/10 – GameSkinny https://steamcommunity.com/l...review-the-man-in-the-mirror

System Requirements Windows Minimum:
Processor: 1.6GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Supports 1280 * 720 resolution
Storage: 270 MB available space

2015 Somi. All rights reserved. Developed by Somi. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Benapalooza
Recommended
Here is what I can tell you from the first few levels:

1. This game is rather challenging.
2. The music creates a great atmosphere, I would definitely buy the soundtrack if it was available.
3. The mirror mechanic is VERY cool, creating a robust platformer.

I'll update this review once I have played more.
-------------
AlfredWallace
Recommended
Note: it's a small review after a few minutes in the game

? Music - hauntigly if you like cello and piano ?

+ Very artistic, smooth, polished
+ It's really a nice little game. You must reflect by mirroring the block near you to find your way throug the level
+ If you press a button, you can tap your head on the ground until death
+ You can crush genetically unstable human under wall
+ It seem there is a fire key, going now to find my first weapon ?
+ Indie/Trading cards
-------------
Oddkins
Recommended
*(GRAIN OF SALT -- EARLY REVIEW)*

This is a very interesting game that I'd imagine those who enjoyed Braid might fancy. I wanted to get another early impression out because it seems like not many people are buying at this point and are perhaps waiting for some reviews to show first.

So, Voila!

PROS:
- Mind-Bendingly Challenging! No really, your head will hurt -- dull aches all around.
- Presentation is neat and simple.
- The Story of a father looking for his daighter is enough to get you hooked and to motivate you ahead.
- Really interesting Puzzle mechanics with seemingly multiple ways to solve them. What I mean is, there is a lot of room for the random element and I would venture it would be sometimes impossible to design these puzzles for one solution only. It is a really cool system.
- Pixel-Art is minimalistic and GREAT as ALWAYS.
- Music is good and melancholy.

CONS:
- As of right now, I can't really fult it for anything other than being SUPREMELY FRUSTRATING. But that can either be a PRO or a CON depending on who you are. The game definitively needs to be approached by one having the right/relaxed mood and mindset.

There is a bit of a Combat Mechanic and I am interested to see where that will go, - if anywhere - but insofar it serves as a nice break-up between puzzle solving. Who doesn't like Machine-Gunning some Zombies? The enemies can also be killed inside of walls that you move and the effect is rather satisfying.

Overall I would say jump in if the video looks even remotely interesting to you. Just make sure you are relaxed first!

BEST OF ALL: When you get stuck and cannot progress, there is literally a key to press where your guy bends down and bashes his own skull into the ground again and again until there is nothing left but pulp, chunks and pooling blood, LOL!
-------------
MartyrA2J
Recommended
Mirrors in history have always been a mythical and powerful object. Aside from 7 years bad luck for breaking one, they also are believed to be portals, gateways to the soul, a tool for visions and much more. RETSNOM gives you the power of mirrors in a clever and twisted Puzzle/Platformer. You can bend and warp your surroundings to your will as you make your forward in a strange laboratory full of zombies. What makes RETSNOM so enjoyable is the key to solving puzzles lies in your ability to think outside the box. This game has more then one way to skin a cat and this is what I absolutely loved about it. What enables this trial and error of imagination is the games amazing level design. Each level adds a new challenge and makes you think of a new way of doing things. This especially becomes more true as you move deeper into the game as platforms begin moving not only from left to right, but up to down, and can disappear all together. Other areas of the game shine, such as the soundtrack which is purely instrumental and builds on the somber but thoughtful story of the game. The game revolves around one mans quest to cure his daughter of the zombie virus and he won't stop at nothing and will kill anyone who gets in his way. While zombies are over done, the tone of the story reminds me of strange and classic sci-fi story from the early 50-60s. Involving time, space, and consequences of ones actions. RETSNOM is a very underrated game and really deserves your attention. There are times that can get frustrating and occasional bugs but each level is more or less 2-8 minutes long. So repeating content isn't that big a deal. So if you are in the market for a great soundtrack, amazing level design and an intriguing story. Get this game. Plus its a good price!

I made a video review to show off some of the features and gameplay of this game!
https://youtu.be/Z_DtzLPawGo
I hope you enjoy!
Martyr
-------------
amarant42
Recommended
I was rewriting this damn review about 20 times and still can't decide, shall I recommend this game or not.

Main idea of this game looks pretty interesting. You change levels in real time, solve puzzles, proud of yourself being smarty pants. On paper. But a bunch of Level-design is far from perfect. You can not rebind buttons. Gloomy colours make eyes bleeding (Yes, you can make a great game with single colours - look at brilliant VVVVVV. But this game's greyness is just ugly), what makes all this swapping absolutly unintuitive and easy to lost any idea wtf you just tryed to achieve. How shalI I say it, that game just has a lack of individual style. And one of the most annoyng thing - if you push the mirroring button and change your mind, you can't cancel it, have to wait until that ?????? looking bricks will snap into their place and push damn button again and again. Considering that all game is based on this mechanics, it's annoying as hell.

I read all of this positive reviews and now feel some disappointment. It's like sort of prototype, not the final product. This game is not bad, no way, it may be frustrating a lot, but still fun. So much potential and mirroring levels is really, really cool, awesome and original idea, i like it. I just can't recommend it in this condition (and it's a pity for me). Good news: developer still works on it and works actively.

So get me right, I don't regret buying it. Indie games need our support, so if you're fan of 2D-platformers (just like me) and experimental games with original ideas, then please, please give this game a chance.

Would like to see his next work.

UPD.: after tough thoughs i finally changed my mind and show my thumbs up. The game is far from perfect, but I'm ready to forgive this in condition of future patches.

Screen

RETSNOM (2015) | SOMI http://somigames.com/retsnom/
Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/382920/

------------------------------------------------------

nerv/sac

RELEASE iNFOS

RETSNOM v1.54 (c) Somi

Release date: 7/01/2016 Protection: Steam
Files: 07x10.00MB Language: English/Korean

RELEASE NOTES

NOTE: The game is updated to v1.54
(included all previous updates and Changelog.txt)

About This Game:

"Have you ever looked into a mirror carefully? How do you know
whether the person looking at you from the other side is yourself
or someone else inside the mirror?"

RETSNOM is an inventive pixel art puzzle platformer that allows
players to break the map, by mirroring sections of the level, and
rearranging it on the fly.

You have a daughter. She is unfortunately infected by a zombie
virus. The only way to save your daughter is to visit the future
laboratory to steal the medicine that is expected to be made by
your colleagues. But the future research team is hiding in the maze
using mirrors. They decorated the maze using different features of
a mirror in each level.

Mirrors have several features.

- 1. Mirrors seems to reflect objects left to right.

- 2. Frost on the mirror's surface makes image invisible.

- 3. Concave mirrors invert the image upside down.

All of these rules are used to decorate puzzles. Players should
understand the way how mirrors flip the world to solve the stages.
The ability to bend the world to player's will is a very cool
gameplay mechanic, that rewards experimentation as players make
their way through this rather sinister world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Unzip & Unrar
2. Run Setup.exe for install
3. Have Fun!!!

Ripped: "NOTHING"

NOTES

1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required)
2. Block all game executables in your firewall

Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

ALiAS GREETS

RELOADED + 0x0007 + PROPHET + REVOLVER + HI2U
DOGE + 0x0815 + ZEKE

.. ASCii DOPE BY ..
NERV/SAC!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
59.45 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0