Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1 & 2 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 35
leechers: 37
Added on March 4, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1 & 2 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 4.38 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin1.64 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin621.51 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin500.14 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin175.51 MB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin62.27 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-1.bin584.95 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-2.bin525.12 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-3.bin317.52 MB
 setup-fitgirl-ep2-4.bin18.6 MB
 setup-multi11-e1-2.exe6.2 MB

Description

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Episodes 1 & 2

Release Date: Episode 1: February 25, 2015; Episode 2: March 4, 2015;
Genres/Tags: Action, Survival, Horror, Third-person, 3D, Zombies
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 59% of user reviews are positive (based on 1,845 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese
Crack: built-in (CODEX)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS, AMD Radeon HD 3850
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: 10 GB

Screenshots

Description:
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.

Headed for the remote prison island in search of his missing daughter, Barry Burton meets brand new character Natalia Korda, a little girl who has a strange power that allows her to sense enemies and hidden items. Using this skill alongside Barry’s proven combat abilities, players will need to alternate between the two to survive the mysterious island and find Moira. With terrifying enemies waiting around every dark corner, Barry will need to use his ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style.

Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads beginning on February 24, 2015. Players also have the option of choosing Complete Season or Full Bundle, ensuring fans have access to each episode as it releases along with additional bonus content. Each episode in Resident Evil Revelations 2 includes Raid mode content and two full playable scenarios focused on the previously announced Claire and Moira campaign and the newly confirmed Barry and Natalia storyline.

Episodes Release Schedule

• EPISODE 1 - February 25, 2015
  • EPISODE 2 - March 4, 2015
  • EPISODE 3 - March 11, 2015
  • EPISODE 4 - March 18, 2015

Repack Features

• Based on CODEX ISO release: codex-resident.evil.revelations.2.episode.2.iso (6,956,646,400 bytes)
  • Episodes 1 & 2 included
  • Engine updated to v1.0.1
  • MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Smaller archive size (compressed from 6,5 to 4,4 GB)
  • Installation takes 15-20 minutes (depending on your system)
  • HDD space after installation: 10 GB
  • Repack by FitGirl

Backward Compatibility

This updated repack is backward compatible with my previous one on most of the files.
Just download this new torrent, and all previously downloaded files will be checked and not downloaded again.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.38 GB
seeders:35
leechers:37
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1 & 2 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episodes 1 & 2 (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

I hope people don't think I'm a smart arse, but patches only come out to fix a fault in the game. This game is flawless. I've played part one and two, with no issues what so ever. That is with regard to lagging issues some people are having.
I downloaded from you a few days ago, but only leaving my comment now, because you are amazing, super talented and very caring. this game works flawlessly. THANK YOU.
Hey princess, I had your first re-pack but I don't have it anymore on pc. I have the game installed already. do I need of all files to install the episode 2? Thanks for the great job done.
If you don't have archives from previous repack, you have to download all files again.
Thank you princess. I was a noob when I deleted the files. Now I gonna back up them ^^.
if u can find this patch that i mention below that will be great
I don't want to mess with beta, will wait for release.
capcom patch 1.01 beta Enabling split-screen coop mode
Campaign Mode -- simply press the START button on Player 2 game pad upon entering active gameplay. Ending the game or exiting to the main menu will automatically return to full screen single player mode.

Raid Mode -- pressing the START button on Player 2 game pad in the Vestibule (the staging area) will activate split-screen mode. Select character, configure your loadout, and select Raid missions as normal. Exiting the Vestibule and backing out to the main menu will automatically end split-screen mode.

*Alternatively, simply disconnecting the 2P controller will force the game back into full screen single player mode.

How to access Beta branch
From your Steam ‘LIBRARY’ list, right-click on Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 and select 'Properties'
Select the ‘BETAS’ tab.
Type bhr2qasplitmaster00 (case-sensitive) in the 'Enter beta access code' field and then click CHECK CODE.
Now, select "qa_split_master" from the pull-down menu and click CLOSE.
Wait for the Steam client to finish downloading the patch.
Launch Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2.
Hey guys FITGIRL is the best repacker here
Yep.
So, you made selective downloads, and now you create a repack that downloads just the necessary parts if you have the previous one? Ma'am, your work it's outstanding! THANKS YOU! ^^
Nono. It's a torrent tech thing. Files from Ep1 are included in this updated torrent. And when you download it, uTorrent (or other client) checks if you have some blocks already. And since most of the content is already in place, it just skips downloading. It's called rehashing :)
I've never saw other uploaders do this, but I don't usually DL repack (till now) so.. Still a great job! ^^