Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 3-CODEX

seeders: 71
leechers: 939
Added on March 11, 2015 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 3-CODEX (Size: 8.64 GB)
 codex-resident.evil.revelations.2.episode.3.iso8.64 GB
 codex.nfo5.41 KB
 Rldgames _ Facebook.lnk2.74 KB
 Readme.txt56 bytes
 rldgames.net.url50 bytes

Description

C O D E XP R E S E N T SResident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 3Release Date: 02/2015 Protection: SteamDiscs: 1 Genre: ActionThe beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fanfavorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of theRaccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil gamesClaire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra SaveMoira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save whenunknown armed forces storm the officeFor more infos go to: http://store.steampowered.com/app/287290/ExtractBurn or mount the .isoRun setup.exe and installCopy crack from CODEX dir to installdirPlayNotes: Episode 1 and 2 are includedGeneral Notes:Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game fromtrying to go onlineIf you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessaryto run this game with admin privileges insteadCODEX is currently looking fornothing but competition!are you ready?LNK^CPS02/2015

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.64 GB
seeders:71
leechers:939

Trailer

All Comments

wait what? i am confuse, is this is the same game but with the fixes or this is just another game diferent what?
Guys, If I've already downloading and installed Episode 1 and 2 together, and then deleted the torrent from my torrent client....how do I install episode 3? I'm downloading the entire 8GB file, but since I already have the previous episodes installed, what do I do?
I would say the best thing for you to do is first to copy your save data into a new folder location. Then uninstall the game. After that download and install this version. And finally copy the save data back to its original location. This is the long way but its the most simple and you wont have to worry about losing your data. If you dont want to do that just wait for COdex to release EP 3 by itself.
guy its pretty simple so if you download this each time CODEX releases an episode it will do a recheck of the last torrent and get up to current torrent that continue downloading from there.
thank u
COME ONE PEOPLE,,PLEASE.........

ANYONE.....???

IS IT JUST ONLY ME THAT I HAVE THE PROBLEM???
Yeah,i force re-check..and now.... just wait

We'll see.. Thanks men..
What's the difference that i install on C or D ??

I have my flash drive HD of 5tb and i always install games on that drive..

Suddenly this error appears...I really don't know what the problem should be??
EDIT: Restarted computer and it resolved the issue.

Same issue here, have 7 different physical hard drives (including an external) and it does not matter which I attempt an install on. Ran as admin, attempted all different install options (copy crack, etc). Also tried extracting content from ISO and installing from directory. Revalidated the torrent from Kickass, RarBG and SKIDROW-RELOAD.
I think the torrent which i download was very fast.Something was already suspicious to me..When the torrent was finished for about 20min.which is not impossible,i tried to install and receive that ISDone.dll ERROR.Then i figure it out that some files are missing(because of fast download).I delete that iso and put another torrent to download(new one) CODEX.Now is downloading for about 3hrs.. I press stop and i hit the right click on the game in utorrent
and then i click on force re-check.Torrent itself was trying to find peers and seeds.After all that game start to download..
I install it and everything is working now..Sorry for this big text of mine.. I just wanted to share this with you Guys...