Resident Evil Archives — Zero (PC Game) [ENG/RUS/GER]

seeders: 30
leechers: 5
Added on January 19, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil Archives — Zero (PC Game) [ENG/RUS/GER] (Size: 3.98 GB)
 ResidentEvil.Archives.Zero.PC[N.T].2011Multi3Lang.iso3.98 GB

Description

Year: 2011
Genre: Action / Survival Horror
Developer: CAPCOM
Publisher: N & T (NightLection Team)
Platform: PC
Publication Type: Informal
Language: [MULTI3] English / German / Russian
Sound language: English

System Requirements:
Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP SP2 / Vista / 7;
Processor: Intel P4 1000 MHz or AMD Athlon XP 2500 +
Memory: 256 MB - 1 GB
Video: Geforce 6600 Class
Free space on hard disk: 7.5 GB

Description
Before the mansion... before the disaster... evil is born.

Something terrible is seeping into the once pristine mountain air. The residents of Raccoon City go about their lives unaware of the dark fate that surrounds them. Sent in to investigate a series of grisly murders in the area, S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team scrambles into action. On the way to the scene, Bravo’s helicopter crashes. Although everyone survives, what they discover next is a gruesome site. An overturned military transport truck, riddled with corpses. Rookie member Rebecca Chambers is beginning to wonder what she got herself into. Bravo Team is about to discover the evil nightmare that is growing all around them.

See how it all began. This game is the prequel to the ultimate horror series Resident Evil. After the Special Tactics and Rescue Squad discover an overturned van full of corpses, the characters of the game will start to discover the evil that is growing around Raccoon City.

Installation Notes
1. Mount or Burn image and install game (installation in Russian, game in English)
2. Run Resident Evil Archives - Zero with administrator privileges (run as administrator) from desktop and configure video, mouse+keyboard controls and other settings!
3. Play the game

ALT+F4 = Quit the game and return to windows!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.98 GB
seeders:30
leechers:5
Resident Evil Archives — Zero (PC Game) [ENG/RUS/GER]

All Comments

The message unable to load C:ResidentEvilZeroZero.exe->VCOMP100DLL apears and the game shut down, any ideas?? please help me
The message unable to load C:ResidentEvilZeroZero.exe->VCOMP100DLL apears and the game shut down, any ideas?? please help me send me email or message wid the solucion of this problem if you know it ok? thank you
this game is working perfectly on Win7 32bit with 4gb ram and 1gb video mem
The message unable to load C:ResidentEvilZeroZero.exe->VCOMP100DLL apears and the game shut down, any ideas?? please help me send me email or message wid the solucion of this problem if you know it ok? thank you