Resident Evil 6 Pc BenchMark Demo

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2013 by Soul_Kingin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil 6 Pc BenchMark Demo (Size: 963.08 MB)
 ResidentEvil6_Benchmark_EU.exe963.08 MB

Description

Release year: 2013
Genre: Action
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
Platform: PC
Publication Type: Demo
Language: English / Russian
Sound language: English
License: Freeware

System Requirements:

Minimum:
Processor: Intel ® CoreTM2 Duo 2,4 GHz or better
AMD AthlonTM X2 2,8 GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB
Hard drive: 16 GB of free space
Video Card: NVIDIA ® GeForce ® 8800GTS or better
DirectX ®: 9.0c or better
Sound Card: any

Recommended:
Processor: Intel ® CoreTM 2 Quad 2,7 GHz or better
AMD PhenomTM II X4 3 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB
Hard drive: 16 GB of free space
Video Card: NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GTX 560 or better
DirectX ®: 9.0c or better
Sound Card: any

Description:
«Resident Evil 6" - a terrific blend of action and horror, which promises to be the most powerful piece in the horror genre in 2013. For pets series «Resident Evil» Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield and Ada Wong joined by new characters, including Jake Mueller. They will have to face a new nightmare - the most dangerous virus C, as well as to visit in North America, Eastern European country Edon, who suffered from the war, and the Chinese city Lenshange.
Three stories that do not have anything to do at first, the pair have different main characters and are perfect for passing a joint, and for the game alone. For each campaign, you will find a unique gaming experience, where you can share the horror of what is happening with your partner. At key moments up to four players can work together and help each other, giving the usual relationship unprecedented depth.
When players have completed the first three campaigns, they will have a new story to the main series of femme fatale - Ada Wong. The campaign includes a unique set of Ada, the gameplay, and weapons and talk about the mysteries that remain unresolved after the first three stories.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
963.08 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Resident Evil 6 Pc BenchMark Demo

Trailer

All Comments

1 day left
10 hrs remaining
NOT DEMO GAME > NOT GAME AT ALL
2013-02-22 22:36
i think this should be a sequel of the previous, anyway the dates confused me, but i am gone give it a try
this is not playable
no demo.game playu can watch but not play,seems a bit pointless but will help u tweak ur settings before full game arrives.
this works. but is only a demo benchmark test.i think most of you know what that is.only got a C mark with everything turned down really low.prob struggle to run it.you guys shud av no probs,
i7 2630qm 8gb ddr3 6770M 2 ddr5
2013-02-21 11:59
lol i have
2013-02-21 18:10