Resident Evil 6 online crack

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on December 7, 2013 by Warlord_Bladein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil 6 online crack (Size: 300.75 MB)
 RE_BH 6 AIO (Update 5 + MP-Fix V6 + DLCs + MORE) [W.B].exe260.85 MB
 Foxit Reader 6.1.1.1031.exe32.59 MB
 Tunngle 4.5.1.4.exe3.84 MB
 Steam.msi1.59 MB
 RE_BH 6 MP-Fix V6 ReadME.pdf645.95 KB
 RE_BH 6 The Mercenaries Unlocker for Update 5 ReadME.pdf641.59 KB
 RE_BH 6 AIO ReadME.pdf629.62 KB
 Instructions to play online (READ THIS!).txt4.73 KB
 RE_BH 6 Tunngle Wiki (CHECK here for updates).url347 bytes
 RE_BH 6 AIO Homepage (MORE information, updates, support for AIO).url248 bytes
 RE_BH 6 Problem Solving FAQ Homepage (Information and overview for FAQ).url235 bytes

Description

Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO

Created by Warlord Blade

Version 1.0.

CRITICAL NOTE: This AIO installer does NOT include the actual MAIN game installation files! You NEED the main game installed first before installing this AIO’s contents. For BEST compatibility use RELOADED’s release or Blackbox’s.

Source (of my torrent’s contents) and ALTERNATIVE FTP file share download (ONLY to be used IF there are NO seeders available or if you are otherwise UNABLE to complete the torrent download): Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO Homepage.

I would like to extend a special Thank you to Ada Wong (SEEVIII. Credits” section for MORE information).

For instructions to FIX ALL of the common problems listed below for this game (Resident Evil/Biohazard 6):

1. An installation guide for the game (RELOADED scene release version)
2. How to: Recover your OLD save game file after installing an update and/or DLC
3. Solutions to: Can NOT access and/or copy & is “steam_api.dll” infected?
4. Solutions to: The game CRASHES when you open it
5. Solutions to: If you have the error: “Failed to initialize Steam.”
6. Solutions to: If you have the “Sending records data” problem
7. Solutions to: The game is NOT saving problem
8. Solutions to: If the game will not let you save because the save game file is “damaged”
9. Solutions to: “There is no main menu” problem
10. Solutions to: If you have this bug: instant death after cutscene
11. Solutions to: If you want to EASILY unlock “The Mercenaries” mode
12. Solutions to: If you want to EASILY unlock the “Retro costumes”
13. General troubleshooting: A general fix for if you have a black screen after starting the game
14. General troubleshooting: A general fix to missing files error
15. General troubleshooting: A general fix to most problems, bugs and glitches in the game
16. Save game file location(s).

ADDITIONALLY you can:

1. How to: Play Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 ONLINE (for free)
2. Help to: Finding the game’s manual
3. Help to: Learning advanced controls
4. DLCs download link and information
5. Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Wallpaper Set download link.

SEEIV. Instructions to install” section for MORE information.

READ the WHOLE torrent description below:

I. Release information:

Folder name: RE_BH 6 AIO [W.B]
Folder size: 300 MB
Content: Game content installer (.exe), Tunngle *.exe, Steam.msi & * ReadME.pdf
Date: 23 November 2013
Released to: Public

Released by: Warlord Blade

II. Quick guidelines:

1. READ this WHOLE thread before downloading/installing/using the RE/BH 6 AIO! READ ALL the OTHER ReadMEs too!
└ The other ReadMEs and my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ is found in the game’s install folder after installing the AIO.
2. Do NOT change and/or re-upload this AIO and/or share the actual .torrent file itself or in ANY way bypassing THIS torrent’s webpage!
LINK to this torrent’s webpage instead!
This thread is to help/provide support and MOST IMPORTANTLY TO EDUCATE players.
3. OBEY the RULES in the “Warnings” section!
4. IMPORTANT NOTES are here to HELP you, READ and FOLLOW it!
5. ALWAYS use Tunngle too!
6. Do NOT use the “Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play” AppID or ANY other! ONLY use “Spacewar” for RE/BH 6!
7. ALWAYS use the OFFICIAL MP-Fix (on the Resident Evil 6 Tunngle Wiki) to play RE/BH 6 online!
8. ALWAYS regularly check the Resident Evil 6 Tunngle Wiki for ANY updates/NEW MP-Fixes and my threads!

III. AIO information:

This is an All-In-One (AIO) installer created by Warlord Blade. This AIO installer was created for its MORE compacted file size (HALF the size of RELOADED’s), additional content I included and easier installation for the end-user. The AIO will install:

● Update 5 (RELOADED)
└ Includes ALL previous updates and DLCs
● Steamworks MP-Fix V6 (Royalgamer06)
● (My modified) The Mercenaries Unlocker for Update 5 (3DM) [BOTH “The Mercenaries” modes are unlocked by default]
Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ (Warlord Blade)
Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Wallpaper Set (Warlord Blade).

The Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ and Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Wallpaper Set will be located in the game’s install folder after installation.

NOTE: Below lists the languages of the updates and DLCs included in my AIO installer, ALL of these languages will automatically be installed:

● English
● French
● German
● Italian
● Japanese
● Polish
● Portuguese
● Russian
● Spanish.

The language of the game can be changed in the “steam_api.ini” file located in the game’s install folder after installation. Open the file in Notepad, scroll down to the last line “Language=english” and change “english” to your language. SEE IMPORTANT NOTE 4.

IV. Instructions to install:

CRITICAL NOTE: This AIO installer does NOT include the actual MAIN game installation files! You NEED the main game installed first before installing this AIO’s contents. For BEST compatibility use RELOADED’s release or Blackbox’s.

1. DOWNLOAD this torrent’s contents
2. Open “Instructions to play online (READ THIS!).txt” (REGARDLESS of whether you want to play online or NOT), FOLLOW the instructions there
3. READ the rest of the document
4. SEED the torrent to AT LEAST a 2:1 ratio. Enjoy...
└ Meaning, do NOT stop and/or delete it until it has SEEDED (UPLOAD) x2 the size of the torrent to OTHER leechers (downloaders).

V. Warnings:

WARNING 1: DO NOT SHARE AND/OR POST THIS OR ANY APPID NUMBER PUBLICALLY! Tell other players to go to this torrent’s webpage to download the OFFICIAL RE/BH 6 MP-Fix V6 instead of telling them to directly and manually change it and especially do NOT post it ANYWHERE on the internet. This is to prevent the AppID from being blocked faster.

WARNING 2: Do NOT upload the screenshots you take to your Steam profile PUBLICALLY. Set your Steam profile settings so that ONLY your friends on Steam can see it, this will prevent the AppID used being from being blocked faster. If you already have screenshots uploaded already, just change its settings. If you still want to upload/share your screenshots PUBLICALLY you can do so on your profile at Tunngle’s forum. DO NOT UPLOAD IT TO STEAM!

WARNING 3: Do NOT change the OFFICIAL “Spacewar” AppID!

VI. Important Notes:

IMPORTANT NOTE 1: Do NOT open the game using Steam/GreenLuma (as a “non-Steam game”)! The RE/BH 6 MP-Fix V6 will NOT work at all (be able to play online). Open the game using the shortcut on your Desktop/Taskbar/Start menu instead for the RE/BH 6 MP-Fix V6 to work properly.

IMPORTANT NOTE 2: ALWAYS open Steam/GreenLuma AND the game as an Administrator. If you do NOT, the game will NOT open!

IMPORTANT NOTE 3: ALWAYS have the game open BEFORE accepting a game invite! If you do NOT, you will NOT be able to join in their game.

IMPORTANT NOTE 4: The language you change it to MUST be installed in the MAIN game itself (if you did NOT install the RELOADED release - ALWAYS pay attention to the languages INCLUDED by REPACK groups) AND MUST be from the list above. If the chosen language in the “steam_api.ini” file is NOT installed in the MAIN game and you try to start the game, it WILL CRASH!

For example, if you have the Blackbox repack version (ONLY language the main game has in it is English), installed my AIO installer (it will automatically install ALL nine languages for the updates and DLC content ONLY) and changed the language to “Spanish”, the game will crash when opened because the ONLY language Blackbox’s release installs as the main game is English. Here the game crashes simply because the language selected (Spanish) is missing from the game’s install folder (NOT included in Blackbox’s release so it was NOT installed).

VII. Questions & Answers:

Q. Will my save file be deleted?

A. IF your save game file was created by a NO Steam crack then you have to PATCH your OLD save game file to load again, READ my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ for the EASY, step-by-step how-to guide.

Q. How do I/What options to choose to find/host an online co-op campaign game?

A. READ my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ for the settings to use.

Q. How to get the official “Spacewar” AppID?

A. Download and install my AIO installer.

Q. I have already installed update 6, what to do?

A. To downgrade to update 5, just use my AIO installer to install it. The AIO installer will automatically patch the game to the CORRECT version to play online.

IF you are more comfortable with the OLD way: BACKUP your save game file (copy the “save” folder in the game’s install folder), uninstall the game, manually DELETE the game’s install folder (the RELOADED uninstaller for the MAIN game does NOT automatically delete everything – the updates, DLCs, save game file, other patched files remain), reinstall the main game, install my AIO installer and copy the “save” folder back to the game’s install folder.

Q. I have other questions and/or problems not covered in this Q & A section, where do I get help?

A. READ my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ for the solutions and explanations for ALMOST ANY problem with this game (online and offline). IF you need ADDITIONAL help, READ this WHOLE thread BEFORE making a new post asking for help.

VIII. Credits:

RELOADED: for their Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 update 5
Royalgamer06: for CREATING and updating the RE/BH 6 MP-Fix (V1 - V4) and for hosting the previous game updates and MP-Fixes on his FTP server
3DM: for their Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 update 5’s “BH6.exe”
Ada Wong: for suggesting I include what is stated in “WARNING 2” to the first post of this thread on Tunngle’s forum and for volunteering to be my personal DEDICATED SEEDBOX for this torrent
Warlord Blade: too many to list here - READ my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ AND all the OTHER ReadMEs for my name in the “Credits” section for the full listing.

IX. Like this installer?

If you appreciate this AIO installer, do take the time to write a simple “Thank you” as a reply to this thread and raise my “Reputation”, to do this simply log in to Tunngle’s forum and click the GREEN thumb in the lower right corner of the first post of this thread.

If you promote/pass this link to this thread forward (share) RESPECT (obey) the instructions given above in the “Quick guidelines” and “Warnings” sections and give appropriate credit to the people in the “Credits” section when doing so (DO NOT CLAIM ALL THE CREDIT FOR YOURSELF). Enjoy...

X. Additional related content:

READ my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ for the solutions to the MOST and NOT so common problems of this game.

XI. Copyright, usage & disclaimer of liability information:

ALL the PDF documents included in this release, in its ENTIRETY and including ANY part of those files are COPYRIGHTED work of its author: Warlord Blade.
The information presented in these documents is accurate and verified as TRUE to the best of my ability and knowledge.
These documents are for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, I am NOT liable for ANY way it is u

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
300.75 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Resident Evil 6 online crack

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you very much for your effort! I am actualy downloading this. Hoping it would work for me.
İ really kove your work brother but in your FAQ u mention smth like "you have to patch your old save "

A. IF your save game file was created by a NO Steam fix then you have to PATCH your OLD save game file to load again, READ my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ for the EASY, step-by-step how-to guide. IF the save game file was made by ANY of the previous MP-Fix versions, you will NOT lose your current progress made. The current save game file you have will automatically work with the RE/BH 6 MP-Fix V6.

I am just asking how to PATCH MY OLD SAVE DATA.I read about your stuff and did my homework.Calm down plz.
For the EASY how-to, step-by-step guide to PATCH the OLD (RELOADED) save game file to work with the MP-Fix V6 is in my
Short answer: yes.

After you download and install the contents of this torrent, you will be able to play these modes listed below:

1. Campaign (this game utilizes a drop-in/drop-out system for online play)
└ ONLINE co-op (TWO players can play online together, including Ada’s campaign)
└ Offline with the AI as your partner (single player, excluding Ada’s campaign – NO AI partner)
└ Split screen (TWO players on the SAME computer)
2. Agent Hunt (you can play as a creature and try to kill other players online as they play through their campaign)
3. The Mercenaries
└ ONLINE co-op match (TWO online players play together)
└ Offline match (single player)
└ Split screen match (TWO players on the SAME computer)
4. The Mercenaries No Mercy
└ ONLINE co-op match (TWO online players play together)
└ Offline match (single player)
└ Split screen match (TWO players on the SAME computer)
5. NEW Survivors DLC mode (VERSES mode, online only, SIX player maximum)
6. NEW Predator DLC mode (VERSES mode, online only, SIX player maximum)
7. NEW Onslaught DLC mode (VERSES mode, online only, TWO player maximum)
8. NEW Siege DLC mode (VERSES mode, online only, SIX player maximum).
stops downloading after 70+% maybe no seeders? pls seed
I see you did NOT read the torrent description I wrote.

If you did read it, like you are supposed to, you would know that there is another ALTERNATIVE FTP link to a file share hosting website where another copy of the files in this torrent (in a .7z archive) are available which you can download, in the event that there are NO seeders available or if you are otherwise UNABLE to complete the torrent download.
It works, as advertised.

Try downloading and installing the torrent’s content (carefully following the instructions I wrote) to test it yourself and come back here to answer your own question for other peoples’ benefit.
radi