Resident Evil 5 Nude Sheva patch

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 9, 2015 by Adiquein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil 5 Nude Sheva patch (Size: 80.01 MB)
 resident_evil_5_nude_patch_sheva_natural.zip80.01 MB
 Readme.txt2.61 KB

Description

===============
Resident Evil 5
===============

Mod - Sheva Natural Nude

Author - Gantw and simplesim
Date - 04 Nov 2009
------------------------------------------------------

Sheva Natural Nude mod Ver2 have been tested and proven to be working without the strange lines or funny meshes appearing on sheva.
However, there's still this low res poly mesh that I have yet to disable, which means to say that when sheva is some distance away from you, her other acessories will pop up, this is because the game uses low res poly model for sheva when she is not near you (less details).
This will be fix in my later release and updates. I still need to look at the model file inorder to specifically fix the low res and medium res poly mesh of Sheva.
So for the time being, bear with me on this release. It's still playable.
If you are playing as Sheva, then it's bug free all the way.

Installation:

Extract the folders and sub folders strictly according to its directories. Overwrite all old files.
This mod replaces Sheva BSAA normal outfit. If the mod dont show up, you need to select the costume Sheva BSAA Normal.

Features:

1. A lot of sheva's assessories have been removed from her. I left only her chocker to cover the ugly joint between her neck and body. Necklaces were left on her as well (I like that one). Ear-rings removed.

2. A waist chain was included to break the ugly sight between her body and legs.

3. Water bottle and knife included, as this is needed in the game, dont you agree :)

4. Red garment removed. Arm bands and bangles are left intact. Added Tribal look.

5. Ripped bra showing nips, uncovered lower body. (Textures by Gantw)

6. Natural skin color without warring markings.

7. Melee and bulletproof vest can be worn by Sheva and ingame it still provide the added protection effect.

8. Bump on her nipples. I'd tried my best at textures (I am not good at textures editing)

9. Playable sheva on the right being left handed.

10. Playable level one - Civilian Checkpoint.

Remarks:

If you are offended by game nudity, please do not install this mod. This mod is intended for mature gamers only.

Please do not upload this mod to any other sites. All mods are release exclusive for gamevixenzone.com members only.

If you intend to use this mod, please let Gantw or myself know by going to gamevixenzone.com and PM either of us.

We ask you to respect our works and kindly use the mods according to our terms of use.

##########################################################

Uploaded by ADIQUE RAVA

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.01 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Resident Evil 5 Nude Sheva patch

Trailer