Resident Evil 5 (MULTI9) Repack By R.G Mechanics NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 14
leechers: 5
Added on December 24, 2013 by Zohaib2044in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Resident Evil 5 (MULTI9) Repack By R.G Mechanics NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 2.97 GB)
 dsetup32.dll1.61 MB
 DXSETUP.exe512.82 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 dxupdate.cab93.06 KB
 DSETUP.dll91.82 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.4 KB
 Data1.bin1.88 GB
 data2.bin885.63 MB
 data3.bin219.48 MB
 Data4.bin5.27 MB
 setup.exe2.02 MB
 icon.ico125.16 KB
 autorun.inf63 bytes

Description

Year : 2009
Genre : Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer : Capcom
Publisher : Capcom
Publication Type : RePack
Language : ENG| RUS| Multi9
Sound language : ENG|RUS
Tablet : spider91 / Catspaw

System requirements:
Operating system : Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor : Intel Pentium ® D / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
Memory : 1 GB
Video Card : NVIDIA ® GeForce ® Radeon ™ HD 6800/ATI 2400 Pro or better with 256 MB VRAM
Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
Free space on hard disk : 7 GB

Description :
A professional soldier, Chris Redfield, known players from previous installments of the series Resident Evil, leaves no hope to wipe out the traces of the organization for decades engaged in developing biological weapons. Until now, studies on the establishment of the army invulnerable monsters fizzle, but the mad scientists have not lost hope of success. protagonist goes to a small African village and discovers hundreds of people affected by another experimental virus. Pursued by severe hunger, they attack anything that moves. Virus made ​​them stronger body, turning patients into perfect killers. Soon Chris and his companion Sheva Alomar will meet with serious opponents, little resemblance to mindless zombies.

Features:
Sense and Sensibility. Extremely dangerous and aggressive enemies who have incredible intelligence and reaction speed, learned to find common ground with like-minded and able to join in the group.
The power and accuracy. Impressive arsenal of military heroes: knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and much more.
Dream and reality. Modern graphics, technological innovation and an unprecedented level of detail for an incredible realism of what is happening.
A totally new regime "Mercenaries": the battle with the enemy, which was three times more.
Co-op for two players with voice chat support.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.97 GB
seeders:14
leechers:5
Resident Evil 5 (MULTI9) Repack By R.G Mechanics NASWARI+ZOHAIB

Trailer

All Comments

Please help me.I install this game but its launch its shown error.i instl this game 2 nd time.its shown "this prgm can't start becoz WMVcore.DLL is missing frm ur pc.try reinstall the prgm to fix this problm."
gr8 torrent...excellent game.
thnx uploader
http://www.4shared.com/rar/2iSHJ2xr/Te_salve_la_vida.htm?locale=ar Hi this file to Save the game And Thanks its working fine but a lag in the begning not problem its fine
to save the game just search in google: te salve
la vida 4shared
my giving this error ISDONE.dll
great thanks