Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster DLC Pack NFOFIX-CODEX

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 31, 2016 by AGenT47.in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster DLC Pack NFOFIX-CODEX (Size: 5.48 KB)
 codex.nfo5.37 KB
 WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM.url118 bytes

Description

IMPORTANT: Contains DLC Pack NFOFIX game Resident Evil 0 HD. Resident Evil 0 reveals the mystery that lies behind the incident at the mansion, an event that triggers all the events of Resident Evil series. This remastered version features the history and original game with amazing HD quality graphics, 5.1 channel surround sound, modernized optional controls and compatibility with widescreen TV. Get ready to discover the terrible secrets that lie at the root of evil.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 Processor: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better Memory: 2 GB of RAM graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or better DirectX: version 9.0c Network: broadband Internet Storage: 13 GB of available space sound Card: DirectSound Compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher) additional notes: supports Keyboard + Mouse. . Genuine Xbox 360 controller compatible PC recommended RECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 Processor: Intel® Core ™ 2 Quad 2.7 GHz or better Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better DirectX: version 9.0c Network: broadband Internet Storage: 13 GB of available space sound Card: DirectSound Compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher) additional notes: supports Keyboard + Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 controller compatible PC recommended.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.48 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster DLC Pack NFOFIX-CODEX

All Comments

btw the magnet link wasn't working for me not loading up the metadata but the magnet link on the torcache page that it goes to when the torrent file isn't available yet works ok :)
thanks for uploading this I was going nutso for a few days trying to find this but I did eventually copy and paste the proper info that was showing in some descriptions of the torrent that still contained the wrong codex.nfo after downloading I copied and pasted and made my own codex.nfo but still it is a little relief to see this finally uploaded :)
Please note that this is just the NFO for Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster DLC Pack-CODEX because the NFO was wrong in that release