Replay Media Catcher 5.0.0.99 Patch And Custom-MPT [superRubens]

seeders: 28
leechers: 2
Added on July 3, 2013 by superRubensin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Replay Media Catcher 5.0.0.99 Patch And Custom-MPT [superRubens] (Size: 18.04 MB)
 MAYANPROPHECY.nfo7.92 KB
 replay.media.catcher.5.0.0.99-MPT.exe404 KB
 RCATSetup.exe17.63 MB
 superrubens.info.txt399 bytes

Description

The Utimate tool for Downloading Video and Recording Audio

Replay Media Catcher is a complete solution for all your video downloading and MP3 recording needs. Here's why:

•It's Easy: Open Replay Media Catcher, play your media, and an exact digital copy is downloaded to your hard disk. Just like that. •It's Powerful: Replay Media Catcher supports more formats than any other stream downloading software. And it can automatically converts to over 130 popular formats. •It's Useful: Extra features like the built-in Media Guides, Audio Recorder, Torrent downloader, and Scheduler make finding and recording video and audio a breeze. •It's Smart: Replay Media Catcher automatically names video files, and recognizes millions of songs so that it can identify and tag recorded MP3 music files. Amazing!•It's Fast: Replay Media Catcher's advanced downloading technology captures videos and MP3 files at up to 10x playback speed.

Easily Download from the Included Media Guides

Replay Media Catcher contains Media Guides to help you find and save videos, music, radio shows and podcasts from some of the world's most popular sites.

video downloader: media guide

Replay Media Catcher also has a scheduler, a torrent downloader, a browser history capture, a built-in converter and more.

Discover why Replay Media Catcher is the ultimate video downloader and MP3 recorder. Try Replay Media Catcher today!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.04 MB
seeders:28
leechers:2
Replay Media Catcher 5.0.0.99 Patch And Custom-MPT [superRubens]

All Comments

I was about to post that it doesn't work. But after reading comments here, I tried just closing and ignoring the window with bullshit messages and it now says that it's registered. Thanks uploader!
I couldn’t trust it either
crack file is a little large for my liking
I can over look some alerts, but too many with these Replay Media 'cracks'
also makes me wonder of the thumbs up, how many might now have malware on their systems
There is no virus or trojan, If kaspersky doesn't show any virus or trojan result on any online virus scan site like below.
And you would better to ignore any virus alert message other than Kaspersky's
https://www.metascan-online.com/
if you get this message - just close the error window and it works fine: "sorry the code is no longer valid. Please try a new code". This is a 400k patch which is ok. Beware if you download one with about 1M or larger. That has nasty virus and malware added.
works fines
thanks for sharing!
Didn't work for me. I could not get past the demo version. Thanks anyway