seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on June 4, 2013 by saifulislamjin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me-FLT (Size: 6.88 GB)
 flt-reme.iso6.88 GB
 fairlight.nfo3.94 KB

Description

ANSiJEDACiDIn Their 26th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1094Remember Me (c) Capcom: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT : : Release Date: 04-06-2013Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: Action, AdventurePackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISO-----DISCS: 1 DVD Protection: SteamSystem Requirements:Operating system: Windows Vista / XP, Windows 7, Windows 8Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GhzRAM: 2 GB RAMFree space on HDD: 9 GBVideo: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS, ATI Radeon HD 3850Game information=================Neo-Paris. 2084Personal memories can now be digitised, bought, sold and traded. The lastremnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears tobe a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at thebeginning of the 21st century. The citizens themselves have accepted thissurveillance society in exchange for the comfort only smart technology canprovide. This memory economy gives immense power over society to just ahandful of peopleRemember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on therole of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break intopeople's minds and steal or even alter their memories. The authorities,fearful of her knowledge and capabilities arrested Nilin and wiped hermemory clean. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission torecover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. This search forher past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created thissurveillance societyFeatures=========Speculative, stunning vision of our futurePlay as NilinMemory RemixA balanced mix of combat and explorationCombo LabInstallation Information=========================Burn or mountInstallPlay the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall/TEAM FAiRLIGHT- QUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE -

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.88 GB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Remember Me-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

yay!!!!
Works fine thank you :D
Great torrent! Works fine on win 7 64,but u need decent computer,and Since I do not have that, unfortunately, I can not play this game... but game work 1000 %
working great so far.
I am a sucker for Batman Arkham likewise battle games but the "dodge" system or "Absent-Counter" system could have been better.
I Fight the boss XMas in episode 2..after 8 mins..it keeps freezing..anybody help.?
I just crossed that Part yesterday, mine was perfect!
o.o
2013-08-22 07:28
Fast download, easy to install. I had a problem with starting the game, it kept saying -Failed to create the D3D9 Device- but I found a video on YT that helped me fix it. Overall the game is great. :D Thanks uploader.
I installed it, and it works to about the end of episode 2 where [SPOILER ALERT STOP READING HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED]
There are 3 Layers of Barriers, You have to shoot (Shift+LMB) each of them one by one...
ive installed it all properly and tried a bunch of suggestions from commenters but every time i open the game it just crashes within a second and says
try removing the nVidida folder from C: drive to any other place, i.e., the desktop. I have searched a lot on this, and this seemed to works for some of my friends.