flt-reme95.37 MB
 flt-reme95.37 MB
 flt-reme95.37 MB
 flt-reme95.37 MB
 flt-reme95.37 MB
 flt-reme95.37 MB
 flt-reme95.37 MB

Description

System RequirementsMinimum:OS: Windows Vista/XP, Windows 7, Windows 8Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 Ghz or betterMemory:2 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon HD 3850 or betterHard Drive: 9 GB HD spaceSound: Standard audio deviceOther Requirements: Broadband Internet connectionRecommended:OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8Processor: Intel Core Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD Phenom II X4 3 Ghz or betterMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or betterHard Drive: 9 GB HD spaceSound: Standard audio deviceOther Requirements: Broadband Internet connection

ANSi JEDIn Their 26th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1094Remember Me (c) Capcom: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT: Release Date: 04-06-2013: Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: Action, AdventurePackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISODISCS: 1 DVD Protection: SteamSystem Requirements: Extra Memories Game information:Neo-Paris. 2084Personal memories can now be digitised, bought, sold and traded. The lastremnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears tobe a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at thebeginning of the 21st century. The citizens themselves have accepted thissurveillance society in exchange for the comfort only smart technology canprovide. This memory economy gives immense power over society to just ahandful of peopleRemember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on therole of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break intopeople's minds and steal or even alter their memories. The authoritiesfearful of her knowledge and capabilities arrested Nilin and wiped hermemory clean. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission torecover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. This search forher past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created thissurveillance societyFeatures:* Speculative, stunning vision of our future* Play as Nilin* Memory Remix* A balanced mix of combat and exploration* Combo LabInstallation Information:* Burn or mount* Install* Play the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall/TEAM FAiRLIGHTQUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.12 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Remember Me - FLT

Trailer

All Comments

Thnx
Why thw menu options have no letters at all? D: