seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on June 8, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me-AGB (Size: 3.76 GB)
 Agb.nfo12.83 KB
 Remember Me.iso3.76 GB

Description

Genre: Action, AdventureDeveloper: Dontnod EntertainmentPublisher: CapcomGame review: LinkDescription: ew Paris, 2084. Memoirs ceased to be personal, you can digitize, buy or sell. Under the pressure of social networks, the rapid development which marked the beginning of XXI century, the concept of "private life" and "personal matter" become a relic of a bygone era. People volunteered secret in exchange for convenience, which provided them with technology. And of course, thanks to the development of the "economy of memory" a handful of the most sagacious and enterprising citizens had virtually unlimited power over society. System Requirements:Minimum System RequirementsOS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 GhzRAM: 2 GBVideo Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS, ATI Radeon HD 3850HDD: 9 GBRecommended System RequirementsOS: Windows 7, Windows 8CPU: Intel Core Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom II X4 3 GhzRAM: 4 GBVideo Card: 1GB DirectX 9 NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT / ATI Radeon HD 3000+HDD: 9 GBInstallation* Mount or Burn* Run setup.exe* Install* Play* If you like this game buy it!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.76 GB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Remember Me-AGB

Trailer