Remember Me [2013 PC GAME]

seeders: 10
leechers: 6
Added on February 12, 2014 by w4rb1rdin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me [2013 PC GAME] (Size: 6.88 GB)
 flt-reme.iso6.88 GB
 who?.txt26 bytes

Description

Give me a place to stand, and I will move the Earth. --ARCHIMEDES

Give me a memory to remix, and I will change the world. --NILIN

Remember Me is an action-adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Capcom. It was released in June 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game's plot focuses on Nilin, a memory hunter working for an underground resistance called the Errorists. When the game starts, she has been stripped of nearly all her memories by mega-corporation Memorize. With the help of a mysterious man named Edge, she goes on a quest to bring down Memorize and recover her lost memories.
Remember Me features platforming, exploration and melee combat. The game introduces the mechanic of 'memory remixing': entering and rearranging a target's memories to manipulate them. Players accomplish this by replaying a memory and modifying details to change the target's recollection of the outcome. Another key mechanic of gameplay is stealing memories from certain targets and using points called Remembranes to replay the memory in real-time: this is often needed to proceed through the game or avoid hazards otherwise hidden from the player. When the player is low on health, the screen will glitch until a sufficient amount of health is regained.
The game is set in the year 2084, in a futuristic version of Paris called Neo-Paris. The Memorize corporation has invented a new brain implant called the Sensation Engine (Sensen), which enables roughly 99% of the population to upload and share their memories on the net, as well as remove unhappy or unpleasant memories. This gives Memorize an immense degree of control over the population and enables them to establish a surveillance state. This, in turn, leads to a small group of rebels forming under the name "Errorists": their mission is to bring down Memorize. The invention of the Sensen has also resulted in the creation of Leapers; memory-addicted humans who have absorbed so many memories that their Sensen has degraded and they have mutated into a subhuman form, now living in the sewers of Neo-Paris.

Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT
Release Date: 04-06-2013
Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT
Game Type: Action, Adventure
Image Format: ISO
DISCS: 1 DVD
Protection: Steam [crack included]
Built-In DLC: No

===INSTRUCTIONS===

1. Burn (Nero Express) or Mount (Daemon Tools)
2. Install
3. Copy crack-->FAIRLIGHT folder--> copy it's whole content into game's dir (the file is called "steam_api.dll"), you can skip that "cracktro.exe" file by the way
4. Play
5. Enjoy (gamepad recommended imho)

HAPPY SEEDING AND PLAYING!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.88 GB
seeders:10
leechers:6
Remember Me [2013 PC GAME]

Trailer