Remember Me + 1 DL (Capcom) (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by DangeSecond

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on June 4, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Remember Me + 1 DL (Capcom) (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by DangeSecond (Size: 4.07 GB)
 vcredist_x64.exe6.86 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 game-1.bin2.52 GB
 game-2.bin1.53 GB
 game-3.bin8.46 MB
 setup.exe6.12 MB

Description

Year of construction 2013Genre : Action / 3D / 3rd Person / StealthDeveloper : DONTNOD EntertainmentPublisher : CapcomPublication Type : RepackLanguage : Russian (RUS)Sound language : English (ENG)Tablet : enclosing (FLT)Operating system : Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Processor : Intel ® CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, AMD Athlon ™ X2 2.8 GhzMemory : 2048 MBVideo Card : NVIDIA ® GeForce ® 8800GTS, ATI Radeon ™ HD 3850Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0Free space on hard disk : 8 GB of free space;Game Remember me take you to the New Paris in 2084. Memoirs ceased to be personal, you can digitize, buy or sell. Under the pressure of social networks, the rapid development which marked the beginning of XXI century, the concept of "private life" and "personal matter" become a relic of a bygone era. People volunteered secret in exchange for convenience, which provided them with technology. And of course, thanks to the development of the "economy of memory" a handful of the most sagacious and enterprising citizens had virtually unlimited power over society. heroine action adventure Remember Me - Ni'lin, a former elite hunter memories can intrude into people's thoughts, kidnap and even alter them. But it is not all-powerful: the authorities arrested her and cleaned her memory. This story is just beginning. Ni'lin, determined to restore his own personality, he escaped from prison with the help of the last true friend. In search of this himself and his past Ni'lin found out that she was being hunted by the ones who created the present-day society, in which everyone in front of everybody. And she is determined to restore his own personality.Features Repack'a" based on a license;" Audio quality: 100%" Video quality: 100%" Installation of additional Softa:" Run the game through: The shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu" Installation time: ~ 10 minutes (depending on the power of the computer)" By RePack'a: DangeSecond" Removed all languages ​​except Russian (text) and English (voice)" Present DLC:- DLC Combo Lab Pack (3 exclusive military strike)• Spinning Bird Kick.• Dragon Punch.• Flash Kick.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.07 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Remember Me + 1 DL (Capcom) (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by DangeSecond

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!
nope, you should download the full thing