[Refrain Subs] Little Busters! EX - 06 (1080p Hi10P) [456E7D40].mkv

seeders: 28
leechers: 1
Added on August 22, 2014 by ryuuseigamiin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480pDVDRip

[Refrain Subs] Little Busters! EX - 06 (1080p Hi10P) [456E7D40].mkv (Size: 981.19 MB)
 [Refrain Subs] Little Busters! EX - 06 (1080p Hi10P) [456E7D40].mkv981.19 MB

Description

Sasami the cute <3

Sorry about the long delays, I’ve personally been busy with school and exams, on top of picking up a new job. Hopefully our release timing will be better on our next release of EX for episodes 7 and 8. We’re still short staffed this season due to a TL taking a break. Any help on that front would be much appreciated.

Onto some better news, we already have the raws for EX 07 and EX 08. Chances are they’ll be released together for consistency and for a bonus unless we run into any problems trying to get them out together. We’ll also most likely be coming up with an EX batch release with all 8 OVA episodes in the future as well. Thanks again for tuning in and I hope you’ll enjoy this episode.

(We noticed some errors in the script, we’ll be fixing them in our batch release.)

shcboomer: Neko apron Rin is super cute! (Wallpaper level cute) Also looking forward to Little Busters! Card Mission in Weiss Schwarz!
TheBlackTac: “Sasami, please stop calling for me!”
Solaristics: #F*ckAllTheOtherGirls. Saya best girl.
Puddizzle: “Inferior to YOLO subs” (Seriously the best Yugi-I mean Aikatsu subs. Look’em Up. -shcboomer)

refrainsubs

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
981.19 MB
seeders:28
leechers:1
[Refrain Subs] Little Busters! EX - 06 (1080p Hi10P) [456E7D40].mkv