RedLetterMedia Presents: Mr. Plinkett's Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Commentary

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 5, 2012 by Xegoogin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

RedLetterMedia Presents: Mr. Plinkett's Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Commentary (Size: 630.35 MB)
 03 Mr. Plinkett's Phantom Commentary Full.mp4596.23 MB
 01 Rise of Plinkett.mp431.96 MB
 02 Phantom Menace Review Teaser Trailer.mp42.1 MB
 plinkett_ep1_commentary_ad_full.jpg32.17 KB
 plinkett_ep1_commentary_ad.jpg22.35 KB

Description

I bought Plinkett's SW TPM commentary from the store on Plinkett's webzone and thought I'd share it with you guys. I took the liberty of synching the audio track with the movie so you don't have to worry about doing it yourself. Basically it's like a Rifftrax commentary but with Mr. Plinkett ripping on the Phantom Menace. This was released to coincide with the 3D re-release of the movie in theaters last February.

Also included as bonuses are the trailer for the infamous '70 minute star wars review'
and the recently released 'rise of plinkett' ad, as well as the ad pictures from the site.
Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
630.35 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
RedLetterMedia Presents: Mr. Plinkett's Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Commentary

Screenshots

RedLetterMedia Presents: Mr. Plinkett's Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Commentary screenshot

All Comments

thank you so much i love Mr.Plinkett and his reviews as well as half in the bag with mike and jay redlettermedia is an all around good site!
thank you, looking forward to this
You're welcome. Let me know if there are any errors so I can correct them asap. I'll also be uploading his latest commentary: SWEIV Special Edition soon...