Red Faction: Guerrilla. Steam Edition (Nordic Games) (RUS/ENG/MULTi8) [L] - PLAZA

seeders: 152
leechers: 344
Added on December 4, 2014 by Quzoxein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Red Faction: Guerrilla. Steam Edition (Nordic Games) (RUS/ENG/MULTi8) [L] - PLAZA (Size: 13.78 GB)
 plaza-red.faction.guerrilla.steam.edition.iso13.78 GB
 PLAZA.nfo4.05 KB

Description

http://avg.club/

-P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S-Red Faction: Guerrilla - Steam Edition (c) VolitionDate ................................................... December.2014Size ........................................................ 1xBluRayLanguages .................................... EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PL/CZ/RUProtection ..................................................... SteamSet 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction,Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgentfighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as theybattle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. RedFaction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, andtrue physics-based destruction.> Steam Edition main features:- DirectX 11 Render Backend instead of DirectX 10 (DirectX 9 stillavailable as fall back)- Added Wrecking Crew maps: RUINS, REPURCUSSION, IMPERIAL, EXPANSION,FROST, ABANDONED- Added Behemoth Mode- No Games for Windows Live sign-in required- Added Russian, Polish and Czech Localization- Various Stability improvements1. Extract release2. Mount ISO3. Install the game4. Copy crack from the folder /PLAZA5. PlayNotes: If you want to force starting the game in DX9 mode through therfg_launcher.exe, just start the game using rfg.nodx11.exeCODEX - ENiGMA - ADDONiA - ACTiVATEDComing soon...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.78 GB
seeders:152
leechers:344
Red Faction: Guerrilla. Steam Edition (Nordic Games) (RUS/ENG/MULTi8) [L] - PLAZA

Trailer

All Comments

Does it have Online Support?
I have an important question: Does it worth the money on Steam? It's on a great deal at Steam, a small price, the question refering to the multiplayer thing. Does the multiplayer work on the cracked version?
game is just perfect instal and play thanks uploader

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=111&game=Red%20Faction:%20Guerrilla

greatings mike4476
hello just a question uploader i had played this game before and it started ok but i was unable to move act or anything like the characters freezed i want know if they fixed that in this new edition ?? thank you
Anyone know if the steam version is less buggy than the disc version?

(from 5 years ago...?)
I don't know what bugs are you talking about here, I've had the game on Steam since last year. Started playing it a few months ago and never encountered that many of them, just a few that can be ignored.
disappointed man
Thanks for the upload!