Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009) [RG Mechanics]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 5, 2014 by Anjan98in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009) [RG Mechanics] (Size: 4.08 GB)
 rfg.iso4.08 GB

Description

Genre : Action (Shooter), 3D, 3rd Person Developer : Volition Publisher : THQ / Akella Publication Type : Repack Language / Voice : Russian Release Date : September 11, 2009 Release date in Russia : September 18, 2009 Tabletka : not requires 3 Red Faction: Guerrilla tells about the events that took place 50 years after the final second of the game. By 2125 Mars finally mastered and adapted to life on Earth is coming to an end of fossil resources. Terrestrial corporations put Martian colonists in inhuman conditions of existence and work of the Earth Defense Force (POPs) have become allies instead of punitive and police. Mass arrests and the violent suppression of protests led to the fact that the "Red Brigade" reborn. Not forgotten and the old motto - "Better red than dead!" Features :

Strategic destruction. Any man-made object on the Martian surface can blow up or damage the partially or completely. Improvise on the fly - you can blow up the wall when the chase boxed in, to arrange a chain series of explosions to weaken the enemy's defensive systems, to destroy the stairs, to send his pursuers in an ambush.
Interactive game environment - free up the territory under the control of POPs, and you will have aides and allies of the local population. If you would harm the settlers, the reaction will be the opposite.
Various modes of multiplayer - network game completely destroys the world ensures a completely unique experience.
Stunning special effects: the destruction of concrete structures titanic size never looked so spectacular! Where else can organize your own apocalypse every quarter of an hour, and even more often? Features repack : - Do not cut - Video reaped 60% (quality is not affected) - Repak was created from the Russian version of Akella, so dlc1 (addon for multiplayer ) is not as Akella has released the game without him.

Minimum system requirements :
Windows XP / Vista;
Dual-core processor 2.0 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2); RAM 1 GB;
Graphics card 128 MB / Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X1300); Free hard disk space 15 GB

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: does not start the game, not found xlive.dll
A : you must install the Microsoft Games for Windows - Live (29.5 MB)

Q: I can not survive in the game
A : Live in the need to create a stand-alone profile

Q: the game says that there is a saving, but the result no
A : Saves a way to not be of Russian letters, as well as the game is saved in the My Documents (A localized Windows), you must rename this folder (by the way, the user profile must also be in English):
1. right button on the My Documents -> Properties
2. tab folder , click Move
3. select My Computer -> Local Disk C
4. create the folder My Documents , select it and click OK
or
1. open the Registry Editor: Start - Run - regedit
2. find section HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer User Shell Folders
3. the right side of the registry editor looking option Personal with the value % USERPROFILE% My Documents
4. change the % USERPROFILE% My Documents , such as C: My documents

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.08 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009) [RG Mechanics]

Trailer

Screenshots

Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009) [RG Mechanics] screenshot
Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009) [RG Mechanics] screenshot