Rebuilding Stone (Stone Brothers Series Book 2) - T. Saint John - [N27]

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on April 26, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Rebuilding Stone (Stone Brothers Series Book 2) - T. Saint John - [N27] (Size: 452.05 KB)
 Rebuilding Stone (Stone Brothers Series Book 2) - T. Saint John.epub330.06 KB
 Cover.jpg121.99 KB

Description

Rebuilding Stone (Stone Brothers Series Book 2) by T. Saint John

English | EPUB | ASIN: B00ZLVVXGI

June 2015 | Publisher info not available

Literature & Fiction, Genre Fiction

CONTENTS

33 Chapters

Excerpt:
Now this is where it gets long. After the release of FS, people would make contact with me telling me their thoughts. A few girls made it their mission to stalk me. Who honestly started a T. Saint John Stalking group. Juley Hughes, girl your early love of Finding Stone means so much to me. You might be the first reader who contacted me. Thank you. I can’t express what that means to a new author. Then Natasha Harvey, I know my success in the U.K. has a lot to do with your loud mouth. (I mean that in the best way) our chats have cracked me up. I never dreamed I’d form friendships with people over something I wrote. Kellie Donlan, I remember meeting you and Natasha on the same day. I was going to see the hotty doctor. :) That chat was so much fun. Then you kept tagging me and that meant so much. I love that you love it and pimp it. You make an awesome pimp. Wendy Murphy, you were late to the stalking group. But you are just as valuable. I appreciate the support, chats over nothing. I hope one day Juley and I can make it to the U.K and visit. Though I’m pretty sure we’d end up in a London jail. It’s all right. It would make for good writing material. Neidy Flores and Nicola Neeson, thank you for your support and senses of humor.

Gemma Curran, thank you for taking a chance on my book. Not only that, but helping me navigate the author world. The do’s and don’ts. The support means so much. I mean you picked mine and you ARC other authors, but you took that chance with Finding Stone and I am so happy you did.

Alicia Marietta, I think you have dealt with the most crazy from me. Yet every time I had a question you’d be there to answer it. I hope after Rebuilding I won’t be so clueless in the book world. Thank you for your wealth of knowledge and guiding me, and more importantly, your friendship.

Now some other readers who have pimped my book. Di S, Jennifer L, Laura G, Cassie, Karen, Pawnie, Lynissa, and Brandi. I know there are plenty more so if I forgot you let me know. I’ll name a slutty character after you in Uncovering Stone, which would be cool because it’s the book I’ve been waiting for.

To my beta readers, Kellie, Nancy, Laura, Gemma, Natasha, Cathy C. and Robyn, thank you girls for offering your time and offering advice.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
452.05 KB
seeders:5
leechers:4
Rebuilding Stone (Stone Brothers Series Book 2) - T. Saint John - [N27]