REALMYST MASTERPIECE EDITION-POSTMORTEM

seeders: 51
leechers: 3
Added on February 6, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

REALMYST MASTERPIECE EDITION-POSTMORTEM (Size: 1.53 GB)
 pm-rmme.iso1.53 GB
 postmortem.nfo8.04 KB

Description

:::::::: POSTMORTEM PRESENTS ::::::::::: REALMYST MASTERPIECE EDITION-POSTMORTEM ::::::Information::For nothin but our pleasurerealMyst Masterpiece Edition(c) CyanRelease-Date: 02/14Protection: SteamDisc.Count: 1 DVDGame.Type: AdventureLanguage: ENG A M E N O T E SrealMyst: Masterpiece Edition is a beautifully updatedversion of realMYST for today's Mac and Windowscomputers - celebrating the 20th anniversary of MystThe models and textures have been reconstructed toprovide an amazing graphical experience. Theenvironments have been enhanced to provide dynamicwater, weather, lighting, foliage, focus, and more. Theinterface has been redesigned to provide an enjoyableway to explore for both novices and gamersrealMyst: Masterpiece Edition - this is not yourfather's Myst It's been 20 years since Myst became yourworld, and there's never been a better time to revisitthe Ages. This newly refreshed and rebuilt version ofrealMyst is all-things Myst, but amazingly more realYou can explore anywhere, unfettered, and in realtimePick your own path through the forest on Myst IslandListen to the crickets as the sun sets in theChannelwood Age. Relax in the falling leaves in theSelenitic Age. Spin around for a full panoramic tour ofSirrus throne room. Seek shelter from the thunderstormin Stoneship AgeG R O U P N O T E SWe have enough money, beer, girls or whatever at the momentBesides:POSTMORTEM will not pre any updatesor patches. Don't like that idea?BUY THE GAMEG R E E T i N G SSkid Row, UnleashedRazor 1911, Reloaded, 0x0007Mummy & DaddyIt's just a competitionSupport the Software-Developerif you like this gamegDFS::System Requirements::OS: Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz; Athlon x2 2.0 GHzMemory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c SM 3.0 compliant video card Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers

::Screenshots::

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 GB
seeders:51
leechers:3
REALMYST MASTERPIECE EDITION-POSTMORTEM

Trailer

All Comments

Works great on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Thanks Postmortem, ChrisDen, and seeders!
Finally found a copy that works on windows 7. Thanks love this game.
by the way thank to the uploader
well try it! have the originals and played them once every year
I seem to have run into a glitch trying to climb a ladder to the tower from the library - shoots me right back down every time.
Thank you!
thanks a lot! i've never played the original so I'm not sure how I'll like it, this will save me from spending money on a game I might not finish.