Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2014 05 02 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4

seeders: 36
leechers: 1
Added on May 3, 2014 by Jerry.Shadoein TV
Torrent verified.

Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2014 05 02 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4 (Size: 87.12 MB)
 Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher.JUST.OVERTIME.2014.05.02.WEB-DL.Shadoe.mp487.12 MB

Description

Alright, here's tonite's Real Time with Bill Maher OVERTIME direct-live stream copy just remuxed from flv to mp4.
768x432@29.97fps@1250Kbps
2.0 Ch Stereo aac@~130Kbps

Enjoy and please seed if you download:)

NOTES: This DOES contain the extra "new rules" which are included ONLY in the live-stream (HBO doesn't post them with the "OVERTIME" segments)

EXTRA NOTES: PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR MAIN PORTION OF SHOW! I DO NOT HAVE HBO AND, THEREFORE, CAN NOT RIP THE MAIN SHOW, but I am able to capture the overtime stream, live, when it airs on the hbo website. This is released for those that are in countries that can't access hbo, youtube, etc. or want the convenience of watching it back-2-back in-player. When MAIN PORTION of show is released WE WILL ALL KNOW :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
87.12 MB
seeders:36
leechers:1
Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2014 05 02 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4

All Comments

XCLNT as always Jerry, thanks.
thnx!
thnx!
thanks so much
So what if there's a little gap, get over it! Always on time and we do appreciate your effort Jerry.
Thank you!
as stated in description, this a remux of the LIVE-stream and that's the way it was on the hbo site. I do NOT re-encode these just to get rid of some gap. It's real unfair of you to give such a low video rating when this is EXACTLY the way it "aired" live on hbo site and the quality is decent, not a 10 but solid 7.5/8 not a 5.
Either way, WHATEVER!!!
I've been posting these for 16 months and the number of people that download this each week and the amount of "thank you's" I get speaks for itself.
And to all of you that appreciate this, thanx4the support and you're welcome
no worries, i am just usually cautious of comments that come from "anonymous." I was not taking a shot back at you either. the reasoning for you mentioning the gap makes sense. yes, you are right that i have posted re-encodes in the past, but haven't for some time now and when i do i try to mention that in the description. yes, ratings do vary from person2person and in very few cases is there something that is an actual 10. the non-live post is of higher quality, however i do state in torrent name and description that this is the LIVE stream and, therefore this is UNEDITED. you did say its okay to watch, this is true, and i'm also entitled to my opinion that i think a 5 is unfair as this is EXACTLY the way it looked on the hbo site when it streamed live. no worries, not arguing with you, as i said ( and so did you) ratings vary from person2person. Indeed, in the past when i did re-encodes some of them were rushed and had issues (even recently i had to post a PROPER due to an audio issue) so I understand where you're coming from but lately these have been the direct stream with no re-encoding at all, so basically "as-is(was,LOL)" on the hbo site. i am not trying to be "first" as i've been doing these for a while and nobody else really does these on a regular basis unless i don't post mine for a while, which has happened from time2time when i'm not home, have computer issues or am just too busy to get to it. I do appreciate the community here on kat and this is why i am active here and respond to comments, whereas on that other site i let the trolls troll. Just FYI, in the future i'm a lot less likely to be on the defensive when a comment is made by a member as opposed to "anonymous"
anyway, no hard feeling, we're all good
peace