Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2013 11 01 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on November 2, 2013 by Jerry.Shadoein TV
Torrent verified.

Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2013 11 01 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4 (Size: 172.65 MB)
 Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher.JUST.OVERTIME.2013.11.01.WEB-DL.Shadoe.mp4172.65 MB

Description

Alright, here's tonite's Real Time with Bill Maher OVERTIME direct-live stream copy just remuxed from flv to mp4.
720x404@29.97fps@1250Kbps
2.0 Ch Stereo aac@192Kbps

Enjoy and please seed if you download:)

NOTES: Sorry for the delay tonite peoples! There was an issue with the LIVE-stream from hbo tonite where frame rate was off resulting in audio being oos for the first three minutes and because the stream itself was choppy for the first 4 minutes I couldn't fix it and had to wait for hbo to post the segment. This encode still contains the extra new rules segment from the live stream because that was fine. I hope y'all don't mind the delay for a quality release. Funny that this time the scene had actually beat me to the release and posted the main show before I got a chance to post the OVERTIME segment. Peace

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
172.65 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Real Time With Bill Maher JUST OVERTIME 2013 11 01 WEB-DL Shadoe mp4

All Comments

Excellent as usual. Thank you!
thanks so much uploader
Thanks Jerry.
Thanks Jerry!
idiot.. Overtime is only 15 minute EVERY WEEK, it's the after broadcast show... and this one actually ran 17 minutes
As always, thanks for giving us what the HBO stream of OT doesn't: (1) the ability to easily create a two-item playlist of the main show + OT, and watch them back-to-back, and (2) extra New Rules.
2013-11-02 09:25