seeders: 19
leechers: 5
Added on December 18, 2014 by Animelover999in TV
Torrent verified.

React To That S01E01 (Size: 263.01 MB)
 React To That S01E01 Fart Attack And World's Largest Slingshot.mp4263.01 MB

Description

Plot:
The 13-episode series is based on Benny and Rafi Fine’s popular YouTube show “React,” in which people are shown literally reacting to a viral video. Nick’s React To That, produced in partnership with Nick Cannon and his production company, Ncredible Entertainment, will feature celebrities and kids reacting to web videos and also participating in showdowns where they take on a challenge based on a video they just watched (like making a basketball trick shot or trying to set the world record for fastest clapping).

WATCH TRAILER HERE!!

NOTE: Since I'm not in U.S since I'm in Canada for vacation, I had to use Surfeasy to use Fake IP Adresss to acesss Nickolodean shows. Due to that the quality is half bad half decent. Episode 02 is better then this. For now, please bare with me to try to record better quality as soon I can find another way.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
263.01 MB
seeders:19
leechers:5
React To That S01E01

Screenshots

React To That S01E01 screenshot

All Comments

Guys, I'm here to notify you that I uploaded much clearer versions of the first 3 episodes, and will continue to upload the rest as soon as I rip them.

Here you go :
Read the note in the bottom in the main description FIRST please. Not being mean or anything. To understand why it's half bad half decent.
Dude, thanks for the upload - Waiting for more!
Ep 2 is being edited soon by me and episode 3 is not out yet.