Raxco.PerfectRegistry.CLEAN

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 27, 2011 by L3GeNd_2000in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Raxco.PerfectRegistry.CLEAN (Size: 3.44 MB)
 PerfectRegistry.2.0.0.1822.zip3.44 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

This torrent was extracted from the "Portable" version which has been floating around for several days - and which has adware and trojans. (shame on those uploaders, I'd like to whack their peepees)

I extracted the legitimate files and eliminated the malware. When you unzip the file, it will create a Raxco PerfectRegistry folder. Just run the exe from that folder, and if it works for you like it is working for me, you'll have a clean, crap-free, licensed copy.

If you like, put the folder in your Program Files folder (Program Files (x86) for you x64 OS users), and just create a shortcut to the exe on your desktop, or in your Start Menu.

I've tried a lot of these Registry "cleaner" apps over the years, and some of them have ravaged my registry. You know all of these "Fix your PC Online and Make It Run Faster" TV commercials? All they are is Registry Cleaners like this one, only you pay them up to $30-$40 for a one-time fix.

I am posting this because Raxco usually knows what they are doing, and after running the cleaner and registry optimizer, I have had no ill effects to any of my installed apps.

Let me know how it works for you!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.44 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Raxco.PerfectRegistry.CLEAN

All Comments

No one seeding this?
Working fine. Thank you :)