Ravindra Singh Epub Love Collection(Your Dreams Are Mine Now Included)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 27, 2015 by Aak007in Books
Torrent verified.

Ravindra Singh Epub Love Collection(Your Dreams Are Mine Now Included) (Size: 1019.91 KB)
 Your Dreams Are Mine Now - Ravinder Singh.epub297.57 KB
 Singh, Ravinder - Like It Happened Yesterday.epub246.26 KB
 Ravinder, Singh - I Too Had a Love Story.epub245.22 KB
 Can Love Happen Twice - Ravinder Singh.epub230.85 KB

Description

Ravinder Singh is an author, one among the new breed of mushrooming Indian writers.

I Too Had A Love Story is semi-autobiographical and was published in 2008, with the audio version being released in 2011. He has written a second book, Can Love Happen Twice, which is also a work of fiction.

Ravinder graduated with a degree in Computer Science from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College in Karnataka. He then worked for five years at Infosys Technologies, following which, he joined a management course in Hyderabad at the Indian School of Business (ISB).

Swetanshu Bora is an actor and playwright from Bangalore who has collaborated with Ravinder Singh in creating the audio version of the book, I Too Had A Love Story.

1) I Too Had A Love Story narrates the personal story of the author, Ravinder Singh. The book begins in March 2006, when the author and his close friends from college meet after a long time, their work having taken them to different places. None of them are married, and on an impulse, they all register themselves at a matrimonial site, upload their profiles, specifying their preferences.
Ravinder and Khushi eventually meet. They also get in touch with each other’s parents, and soon the relationship moves towards an official engagement. The author rightly captures the steady growth of their relationship, and portrays how an unforeseen mishap turns their lives upside down.

I Too Had A Love Story is a simply written heartfelt account of a true instance of romance.

2) Can Love Happen Twice? is the sequel to Singh’s previous book, I Too Had A Love Story. It starts off with Happy, Manpreet, Amardeep, and Ravin having to attend a radio talk show called Raat gayi, baat baki in Chandigarh, on Valentine’s Day. However, Ravin does not show up that evening. Later that evening, word spreads about Ravin’s girlfriend’s death in a road accident.

After getting to know details about Ravin’s past relationship, she finds him extremely romantic and caring, while Ravin thinks everything about her is cute. After working there for 10 months, he needs to go back to India, and the two decide to get married. Simar lands back in India, and Ravin goes to meet her parents in Gurgaon. However, Simar wants them to live in Belgium, away from his parents. Does the couple patch up or is it going to be yet another heartbreak for Ravin?

3) Like It Happened Yesterday rewinds us back to our childhood, bringing back the simplicity that existed back then. Its stories remind us of all the things that we valued, loved and hated. It is a heart-warming story for all ages.

4) Your Dreams are Mine Now is a powerful and poignant love story by Ravinder Singh, bestselling author of I too had a Love Story and Can Love Happen Twice?

Summary of the Book

Your Dreams are Mine Now explores the romantic relationship between Rupali and Arun. They are complete opposites and have nothing in common when it comes to their interests and priorities in life. Rupali is a small town girl and an idealist, whereas Arun is a Delhi guy with keen interest in youth politics. A major scandal on the college campus brings them together and somewhere along the line they fall in love with each other. Set against the backdrop of heavy campus politics in Delhi University, Your Dreams are Mine Now will make for an engaging and riveting read for those who enjoy love stories.!

Keep Seeding, Sit Back And Enjoy These Love Classics.!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1019.91 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Ravindra Singh Epub Love Collection(Your Dreams Are Mine Now Included)