Randy Travis - An Old Time Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1989 Country Christmas Music

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on November 11, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Randy Travis - An Old Time Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1989 Country Christmas Music (Size: 64.07 MB)
 01 Randy Travis - Old Time Christmas.mp37.42 MB
 02 Randy Travis - Winter Wonderland.mp35.48 MB
 03 Randy Travis - Meet Me Under the Mistletoe.mp36.2 MB
 04 Randy Travis - White Christmas Makes Me Blue.mp37.88 MB
 05 Randy Travis - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town.mp34.77 MB
 06 Randy Travis - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.mp36.36 MB
 07 Randy Travis - Pretty Paper.mp36.08 MB
 08 Randy Travis - Oh, What a Silent Night.mp35.85 MB
 09 Randy Travis - How Do I Wrap My Heart for Christmas.mp36.42 MB
 10 Randy Travis - The Christmas Song.mp37.55 MB
 An Old Time Christmas.cue1.76 KB
 An Old Time Christmas.log7.5 KB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg43.31 KB

Description

Source: 1989 CD

By Peter Durward Harris
This was recorded by Randy in the late eighties, at the peak of his popularity. It is a well-balanced mix of originals and standards - five of each.
The five originals are made up of two sad songs of lost love (White Christmas makes me blue and Oh what a silent night) and three happy songs (How do I wrap my heart up for Christmas?, Old time Christmas and my favorite track on the album, Meet me under the mistletoe).

The standards are well-chosen, including God rest ye merry gentlemen, perhaps the least-covered among them.

Even the happy songs never rise above mid-tempo, although that's just the style of the album and it works well. This is not a Christmas party album, but it is great for those moments when you can relax around a warm fire (as suggested by the closing song).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.07 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Randy Travis - An Old Time Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1989 Country Christmas Music