RainMeter 2.0 + BlueVision V0.2 Alpha Skin

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on June 12, 2011 by AudibleSilencein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

RainMeter 2.0 + BlueVision V0.2 Alpha Skin (Size: 21.36 MB)
 RainMeter 2.0 + BlueVision V0.2 (Jun 11 2011).zip21.36 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Rainmeter is system monitoring software like Windows Resource Monitor on steroids, has more gadgets than a swiss army knife, and customizable in ways that'll make any pc nerd drool.
Mix that with the BlueVision V0.2 Alpha RM skin and you've got the most futuristicly high tech looking desktop available. The only stuff I've seen, thus far, that tops this combo is fictitious tech in movies. This is the real deal, the best of the best, made to get even better.

This is the combination of Rainmeter and BlueVision that I'm currently using on my Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) system. BlueVision .ini files are customized to my liking. If you don't like it, change it. That's the beauty of the program!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.36 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
RainMeter 2.0 + BlueVision V0.2 Alpha Skin

All Comments

I can't get this to work. Nothing happens on my desktop. I can get it to install and there's the RainMeter icon in the bottom corner but i can't get anything to pop up.
-chuckles- yeh, I was pretty irritated by the pathetic-ness of the issue I was runnin' into. Sorry.
trackers currently being used/working:
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
As well as ...MotherFucking KAT webcode!! It won't let me post it as a whole, piece of shit. It keeps giving me a big red bar that says SPAM. Like I'd SPAM my own fucking torrent upload!! SO this is the last one BUT I have to spell it out for you: udp{COLON}{forward SLASH}{forward SLASH}coppersurfer{DOT}tk{COLON}6969{forward SLASH}announce