Raining Chaos 1-2 by Lynne St. James [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on February 14, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Raining Chaos 1-2 by Lynne St. James [wee_wiwie] (Size: 487.71 KB)
 1 - Taming Chaos.epub291.46 KB
 2 - Seducing Wrath.epub196.25 KB

Description

From foster care to the Garden, Raining Chaos makes their debut. They learn fame and fortune comes with a price; it's all in how you deal with it that makes the journey worthwhile.

Chaos is told by the record company that what got them to the top is no longer cutting it so they’re sending a songwriter. Yeah, that goes over well…not…until she shows up. Their chemistry is off the charts, however, for a commitment phobia guy, does Chaos really want to take the chance with his and the band's future.

Cynda makes a promise and fulfilling it could cost her more than she ever expected. Rock stars can't be trusted, she knows, she lived with it all her life. When she shows up to meet the band, it all changes when she’s drawn to everything she vowed would never be in her future. But as Cynda feels the pull toward Chaos and joins them on the road, she realizes the cost of loving a rock star is huge. A simple job and promise will change her life, now she needs to figure out whether it would be for better or worse.

Jump on the bus as Raining Chaos sets out on their tour and join them to see if making music soothes the soul or breaks the heart.

~ Sapphire ~

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions… I had them, the good intentions, when I answered the ad to write an article about Raining Chaos—the band I loved—and make use of my newly printed diploma hanging on the wall. Okay, it was more than that. It was also Wrath. Lust at first sight? Oh yeah, and so much more.

I’m going to be totally screwed when he finds out the truth. ‘Cause you know nothing goes as planned and I screwed up big time. Like I said…road, hell, good intentions…I’ve got that.

~ Wrath ~

Blue hair? Oh yeah, the chick has my attention, she got it as soon as I saw her. Only thing, I never expected to get addicted to her. Even if there is something about Sapphire that doesn’t seem right to me, I can’t seem to keep my hands off her long enough to give a crap.

At least I didn’t until I got kicked in the gut when private info was tweeted to the world. It’s hard enough being on our first tour without someone working against us. I don’t want to believe it’s her, but…

Join me, the guitar player, and Sapphire, the groupie as Raining Chaos continues our tour. Our hearts catch fire, but the truth may rip us apart.

**Seducing Wrath requested by bookloverme14

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
487.71 KB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Raining Chaos 1-2 by Lynne St. James [wee_wiwie]

All Comments

Thank you!