Ra_one full songs [IMGU]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 9, 2014 by TheAssassinin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Akon
  • Format: mp3 - lossless

Ra_one full songs [IMGU] (Size: 62.97 MB)
 Bhare Naina.mp36.83 MB
 Criminal(Remix).mp36.42 MB
 Criminal.mp36.11 MB
 Raftaarien.mp35.48 MB
 Jiya Mora Ghabraaye.mp35.48 MB
 Right by Your Side.mp35.31 MB
 Chammak Challo(Club Mix).mp35.25 MB
 Dildaara.mp34.87 MB
 Chammak Challo(Punjabi Mix).mp34.83 MB
 Chammak Challo.mp34.4 MB
 Chammak Challo(International version).mp34.38 MB
 Come The Light(Theme).mp31.93 MB
 I'm On(Theme).mp31.68 MB

Description

Ra.One is a 2011 Indian science fiction superhero film directed by Anubhav Sinha, and starring Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor, Armaan Verma, Shahana Goswami and Tom Wu in pivotal roles. The script, written by Sinha and Kanika Dhillon, originated as an idea that Sinha got when he saw a television commercial, and which he subsequently expanded. The film follows Shekhar Subramanium (Khan), a game designer who creates a motion sensor-based game in which the antagonist (Ra.One) is more powerful than the protagonist (G.One). The former escapes from the game's virtual world and enters the real world; his aim is to kill Lucifer, the game ID of Shekhar's son and the only player to have challenged Ra.One's power. Relentlessly pursued, the family is forced to bring out G.One from the virtual world to defeat Ra.One and protect them.

Bitrate : 155 kbps
Size : 63 MB
Length : 53:04 Minutes (Total)

Bhare NainaChammak Challo(Club Mix)Chammak Challo(International version)Chammak Challo(Punjabi Mix)Chammak ChalloCome The Light(Theme)Criminal(Remix)CriminalDildaaraI'm On(Theme)Jiya Mora GhabraayeRaftaarienRight By Your Side

HELP ME OUT cry

Now ,if you liked this upload please :

* Give a +1 or -1 rating (That really makes me forget my hardships on making these loveliness )

* Provide a feedback (Complaints are also welcome)

* Last and most importantly

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING loveliness

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
62.97 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Ra_one full songs [IMGU]