Queen live at Wembley Stadium 12 07 1986 Saturday 25th Anniversary Edition DjSkiLzZ.mkv

seeders: 5
leechers: 6
Added on April 27, 2016 by DjSkiLzZin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Queen live at Wembley Stadium 12 07 1986 Saturday 25th Anniversary Edition DjSkiLzZ.mkv (Size: 641.92 MB)
 Queen live at Wembley Stadium 12 07 1986 Saturday 25th Anniversary Edition.mkv641.92 MB

Description

imageA complete concert of one of the best bands live, Queen Live at Wembley Stadium is the record of one remarkable summer night in 1986. This really was history in the making: no-one, except possibly Freddie Mercury, could have guessed that the band would only ever play two more concerts in the UK and would never return to Wembley. imageDirector Gavin Taylor's omnipresent cameras, including stunning aerial views, also remind us of the glories of the now-defunct stadium and its signature towers, such a perfect venue for Queen's epic staging, with their massive video screen and dazzling light show.

The second night playing to a capacity crowd saw the band at the peak of their form, riding high on the popular success of their recent string of hits: "A Kind of Magic", "I Want to Break Free", "Radio Ga Ga" and "One Vision" all feature here alongside earlier favourites from "Seven Seas of Rhye" through "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "We Will Rock You" to "Another One Bites the Dust" and "Under Pressure". In short, a veritable greatest hits collection--all performed with larger-than-life gusto, boundless exuberance and impeccable musicianship. In a period when most new bands were content to mime along to weedy synthesised backing tracks, Queen were simply bigger, bolder and a whole lot more fun than anyone else. Freddie Mercury's extraordinary stage presence is likely to remain forever unsurpassed.

imageimage

Track Listing:

•One Vision

•Tie Your Mother Down

•In the Lap of the Gods

•Seven Seas of Rhye

•Tear it Up

•A Kind of Magic

•Under Pressure

•Another Ones Bites the Dust

•Who Wants to Live Forever

•I Want to Break Free

•Impromptu

•Brighton Rock Solo

•Now I’m Here

•Love of My Life

•Is This the World We Created

•(You’re So Square) Baby I Don’t Care

•Hello Mary Lou

•Tutti Frutti

•Gimme Some Lovin’

•Bohemian Rhapsody

•Hammer to Fall

•Crazy Little Thing Called Love/8 Big Spender

•Radio Ga Ga

•We Will Rock You

•Friends Will Be Friends

•We are the Champions

•God Save the Queen

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
641.92 MB
seeders:5
leechers:6
Queen live at Wembley Stadium 12 07 1986 Saturday 25th Anniversary Edition DjSkiLzZ.mkv