Queen - A Night At The Opera (30th Anniversary Edition) FLAC BY EZE

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 30, 2006 by in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Queen - A Night At The Opera (30th Anniversary Edition) FLAC BY EZE (Size: 269.83 MB)
 01 - Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To....flac23.44 MB
 02 - Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon.flac6.95 MB
 03 - I'm In Love With My Car.flac21.2 MB
 04 - You're My Best Friend.flac18.81 MB
 05 - '39.flac23.41 MB
 06 - Sweet Lady.flac26.96 MB
 07 - Seaside Rendezvous.flac14.58 MB
 08 - The Prophet's Song.flac51.88 MB
 09 - Love Of My Life.flac19.92 MB
 10 - Good Company.flac20.44 MB
 11 - Bohemian Rhapsody.flac35.43 MB
 12 - God Save The Queen.flac6.82 MB
 A Night At The Opera (30th Anniversary Edition).cue1.63 KB
 A Night At The Opera (30th Anniversary Edition).log2.7 KB
 info.txt2.64 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Artist: Queen
Album: A Night At The Opera [Remastered] (30th Anniversary Edition)
Year: 2005
Lineage: CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC FRonted > FLAC (Level

Tracklist:
01 - Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To...
02 - Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
03 - I'm In Love With My Car
04 - You're My Best Friend
05 - '39
06 - Sweet Lady
07 - Seaside Rendezvous
08 - The Prophet's Song
09 - Love Of My Life
10 - Good Company
11 - Bohemian Rhapsody
12 - God Save The Queen

Line-up:
- Freddie Mercury / piano, vocals, orchestration
- Brian May / banjo, guitar, harmonica, keyboards, vocals, koto, ukulele
- Roger Taylor / percussion, vocals, drums
- John Deacon / bass, piano (electric), guitar, double bass

Description:
Three decades ago Queen released their classic album "A Night at theOpera", which went to No. 1 in many countries around the world, and onMonday, November 21, 1975, the first single from the album went to No.1in the UK charts, a position it was to hold for 9 weeks.

Queen commemorate the 30th anniversary of this historic occasion - onMonday, November 21 2005 - with a new combined CD/DVD SpecialCollectors Edition release of the album.

'A Night At The Opera' is now regarded by many to be the definitive'70s-era Queen release. Originally recorded in no less than sixdifferent studios between August and November 1975, it was reckoned atthe time to be the most expensive album ever recorded, although, ataround £45,000, it now looks remarkably cheap at the price.

Their fourth album, 'A Night At The Opera' encapsulated everythingabout Queen's music that made it so unique. Combining outstandingshowmanship with remarkable versatility, more than any rock band beforeor since, Queen could literally do it all ­ and here, on one album, wasthe ultimate proof. There would be many more masterful albums to comefrom Queen over the next 20 years, but here, perhaps, was the band atits 1970s musical apotheosis.

'A Night At The Opera' was also the first Queen album to go to No.1 inthe UK, where it sold over a million copies, giving them their firstplatinum record. It was their breakthrough album in the USA, where itreached No.4 and remained on the charts for 52 weeks, giving them theirfirst gold record in the States.

As Queen guitarist Brian May explains in the new liner notes: "Monthsof craftsmanship by true perfectionists have gone into wringing everyounce out of the original master recordings and into this hithertounequalled 'high definition' domain. Never has the recording been socarefully balanced, so carefully cleansed of clicks and pops from somany sources, some of which were even present on the original mixmaster tapes."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
269.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Queen - A Night At The Opera (30th Anniversary Edition) FLAC BY EZE