Torrent verified.

• View all QI episodes
  • Episode title: A Medley of Maladies
  • Episode: S13E01
  • Original run: 11 September 2003 — Present
  • IMDB: 0380136
  • IMDB rating: 8.9 (14,368 votes)
  • Genre: Comedy

QI Series M - 1. A Medley of Maladies HDTV x264 - GHOST DOG (Size: 164.51 MB)
 QI Series M - 1. A Medley of Maladies - GHOST DOG.mp4164.51 MB

Description

BBC's comedy quiz show full of quirky facts, in which contestants are rewarded more if their answers are 'quite interesting'.

Series 13 M - Episode 1: A Medley of Maladies

Quiz show in which the aim is to be interesting. Stephen Fry mulls over some medical matters with Lucy Porter, Ross Noble, Matt Lucas and Alan Davies.

Source.......: HDTVSize.........: 165MBFormat.......: mp4Resolution...: 640x360Video........: h.264, 700Kbps @ 25 fpsAudio........: aac, 94Kbps, 48 KHz, 2 channels

ghost dog...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
164.51 MB
seeders:96
leechers:10
QI Series M - 1. A Medley of Maladies HDTV x264 - GHOST DOG

All Comments

Good quality. Thanks.
Virus free. Great legit upload. Recommended. Initial video quality for first 1 minute was not perfect, (grainy) but after about 1 minute playback via VLC improved to almost HD quality. Perfectly watchable and THANK YOU marxph for this generous and prompt upload. Hopefully you can upload the rest of the series as it airs. Brilliant!

PS. "Technically" the BBC numbers QI as SERIES M .1 (as per how the file has been named/uploaded - so Marxph isn't wrong), but I understand where nikkepitt's coming from, for the sake of ease - probably best to stick with KAT standard i.e. S13E01 :)
Great, but where's the 720p version ?!

And PLEEEASE
Many thanks marxph for this great program, and the many others you UP,..... I love the (Ghost Dog)work, its most appreciated.Will seed when done.