Pussycat Dolls - I Dont Need a Man [2006][mpeg SkidVid]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Pussycat Dolls - I Dont Need a Man [2006][mpeg SkidVid] (Size: 37.29 MB)
 Audio_Video Info.txt598 bytes
 Pussycat Dolls - I Don't Need A Man [2006][SkidVid].mpg37.16 MB
 Pussycatdolls - I Don't Need A Man.jpg135.17 KB

Description

PUSSYCAT DOLLS - I DON'T NEED A MAN [2006][SkidVid]
Disc rip, no logos, edited and encoded 352x288 mpeg-1
I Don't Need a Man is the fifth single from the Pussycat Dolls debut album PCD. The video is proving to be a success by taking the number one spot on MMMTop10.com multiple times, and has been criticised for being overtly sexual, some publications have seen it as a parody or spoof of Destiny's Child videos.
The first verse begins with Roberts doing her nails dressed in white clothing. It features Nicole Scherzinger singing and Carmit Bachar doing her hair, also, Jessica Sutta having a shower as they prepare to go out. In the chorus, the Dolls mimic a hair salon scene, stating that they don't need men to have fun. In the second verse, it shows Kimberly Wyatt in a bath getting ready to go out, Melody Thornton putting on her make-up and features Scherzinger singing. In the second chorus, it shows all the Dolls performing a dance routine before breaking into different slides of the Dolls dancing separately. Following this, it shows Scherzinger and Thornton singing Let it go, a bridge in the middle of the song. This then breaks to more dance clips of the Dolls with Scherzinger singing. The video comes to a close with the Dolls performing another dance routine against a black background in the final chorus before confetti falls down and the Dolls celebrate about not needing a man. To stay true to the Dolls live show routines, the video also features the silhouette of bodies before the second verse of the song, also, the main background colour for the song is pink, contributing to the girly theme.
There are two versions of the video, one full-version and the other which edits dance routines with clips-frames previously shown in the video. This is the FULL VERSION.
More of my audio/video releases, including the Album PCD which includes 4 more videos, can be found at:
Enjoy, skirgsk.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.29 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Pussycat Dolls - I Dont Need a Man [2006][mpeg SkidVid]