Pushing Daisies Complete Season 1

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 22, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Pushing Daisies Complete Season 1 (Size: 3.09 GB)
 Pushing Daisies 101.avi350.11 MB
 Pushing Daisies 102.avi351.3 MB
 Pushing Daisies 103.avi354.01 MB
 Pushing Daisies 104.avi350.74 MB
 Pushing Daisies 105.avi350.76 MB
 Pushing Daisies 106.avi350.69 MB
 Pushing Daisies 107.avi350.58 MB
 Pushing Daisies 108.avi350.56 MB
 Pushing Daisies 109.avi350.85 MB

Description

Pushing Daisies

Complete Season 1

Ned (Pace) possesses the unique talent of being able to bring the life to dead merely by touching them. However, the person may remain alive only for one minute, or else someone else dies for them. A second touch will render the person dead again, unable to be revived. Through his connections with PI Emerson Cod (McBride), Ned revives his childhood sweetheart, Chuck (Friel). The trio, aided occasionally by Olive Snook (Chenoweth), helps solve the mysteries of various murders, whose murderer is often surprising

Contains all 9 episodes from season 1.

Ep1: Pie-lette

Ep2: Dummy

Ep3: The Fun in Funeral

Ep4: Pigeon

Ep5: Girth

Ep6: Bitches

Ep7: Smell of Success

Ep8: Bitter Sweets

Ep9: Corpsicle

Starring: Lee Pace (Ned), Anna Friel (Chuck), Chi McBride (Emerson Cod), Ellen Green (Vivian), Jim Dale (Narrator), Swoosie Kurtz (Lily), Kristin Chenoweth (Olive) and Field Cate (Young Ned).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.09 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pushing Daisies Complete Season 1

All Comments

I downloaded this file for episode 2 only (so far) as all the other torrents were dead, The download of this file was very slow, like four or five days slow, but it completed which is better than the other 4 versions I have at varying percents and stuck
thanks,very good.
Thank you so much. Love this Show.
Good Quality... Thanks
This show was cute and I'm downloading this type of show thank you for the download
2012-01-19 18:08
good quality download. Thanks very much!