Punch Club v1 03 MULTI4-ALiAS

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by cszhuin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Punch Club v1 03 MULTI4-ALiAS (Size: 49.9 MB)
 alias.nfo9.54 KB
 ChangeLog.txt2.32 KB
 setup-1.bin47.07 MB
 setup.exe2.82 MB

Description

ALiAS has released the newest build for the game “Punch Club”. Changelog is available here, enjoy! ;)

Punch Club
Train hard, fight crocodiles and find love. Earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who brutally murdered your father, in this choose your own adventure boxing management tycoon.
User reviews: Mostly Positive (757 reviews) - 76% of the 757 user reviews for this game are positive.
Popular user-defined tags for this product:
Indie Strategy RPG Management Pixel Graphics Fighting Retro

Single-player
Languages:
English Interface / Subtitles
German Interface / Subtitles
Russian Interface / Subtitles
French Interface / Subtitles

Title: Punch Club
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
Developer: Lazy Bear Games
Publisher: tinyBuild
Release Date: 9 Jan, 2016

12 January

Version 1.03 - Lots of changes to the late game mechanics

- MAJOR bug fix: ranked fights fame rewards don't work and grinding to unlock the next fighter was insane. So, we removed fame rewards, but re-balanced unlock values to make it easier to get the next fight. More details here: http://steamcommunity.com/ap...ssions/1/458605613410723514/
- Mechanics forced players to farm ninjas over and over again. So, we added 2-day cooldown for movie/gangsters fights.
- Movie/gangster fighters were re-balanced a bit to be more challenging and not so easy to farm.
- Also, we reduced the time of party/poker/etc. actions to make earning fame more simple.
- Removed unnecessary "Manage your career / cancel" selection when clicking on the manager.
- Made new skill price cap. New skills can't cost more then 25 SP now.
- Fixed a bug causing wrong positions of a [...] icon in some dialogs.

System Requirements Windows Minimum:
Processor: 1 GHz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Toaster
Storage: 1 GB available space

Veteran
Recommended
Sleep
Eat
Work
Repeat

Best life simulation game ever ( ?° ?? ?°)
-------------
JACKIE CHAN
Not Recommended
16.8 hrs on record
Posted: 12 January
Difficult game to like. Beat the game once already with agility, way too easy, too grindy. Second time around to give it a fair try, went with strength build. Strength build is broken as far as Agility is concerned. Foreign Lands sequence pretty much forces you to train agility or lose, follow the games 'recommended' training strategy is a sure-fire way to fail mid-late game.

New patch introduced a fix that was suppose to make late-game 'less' grindy, but it actually added a 2-day delay that prolonged the game even more, forcing you to wait like in the early-game, except without as many different things to do or unlock.

Overall ok game, but frustratingly imbalanced (felt like no-one tested each 'recommended' builds from beginning to end) and patched to drag on gameplay.
-------------
Idiotech
Not Recommended
Video:

https://youtu.be/ERgP5eynZbM

Summary:

Punch Club nails the 80's 16 bit aesthetic and it's a well made management/tycoon game. However, it's charm fades quickly and tasks become repetitive.
-------------
Vileguy
Not Recommended
++ 10-20 hours for playthrough with some replayability, price is fair
++ excellent graphics, I played windowed with "retro filter" on, but it looks fine without also
++ difficult enough to challenge
++ filled with many references and fairly entertaining, dialog isn't phenomenal but solid
+- fairly high RNG can be frustrating but is generally tolerable
+- didn't experience any crashes myself
-- low accessibility as some things are explained but optimal strategies are difficult to identify
-- UI obfuscates lots of important information
-- excessive repetition gates progression, mostly due to stat regression
-- required tasks (almost the entirety of the game) are tedious and require waiting for slow animations, traveling around town, and utilizing the poor UI that feels suited to mobile

Game isn't awful but I was hoping for an RPG and it's much more a management game. The game offers you some fairly interesting choices but there's a severe lack of balance between them that could be considered choose-your-own-difficulty if the game was more communicative of the different paths. As an experience it's fun but very grindy, not because you have to do the complete a task X times before you can move on, but because the game actually lowers your stats at an incredible rate if you neglect your training.

This isn't a bad buy, but I don't recommend it because the "fun" factor isn't very high. I'm posting this review at 17 hours, having deleted my first save to start over at about 30% completion, and having beaten the game on my 2nd save. Sadly, most of the cool abilities I unlocked deep into the skill tree were ineffective compared to simply using a low-cost kick as my only attack and letting opponents kill themselves on counters. My winning build was Agi/Tiger(Flip Kick, Wind Flow Dodge, Unstoppable, Mimic Techniques). I'm not even sure Mimic Techniques did anything.

I played the "good guy" path and don't recommend it. It was kinda boring and limited, so I'll be trying the "bad guy" path now.
-------------
Dyllusional
Recommended
Punch Club is a Game, but not a Fighting Game. I'm not going to talk about the story as I haven't gotten very far in it but it is loaded with Fighting Game/Movie tropes which can be a bummer for some people. The Game is split into two parts, the Training/Life Mode and the Fighting Mode. Training/Life has you going about the town raising your stats and lowering your meters. This leads to the most grindy aspect of the game, the loop of Work for Money, Spend Money for Meter/Stats, Work for Money. With Fights happening inbetween. A Large problem with the game for most people in the beginning is the fact that your stats will go down over time, this can be stopped by spending your upgrade points after a threshold.

This is Not a Fighting Game. There are no Inputs, no Frame Data, none of that. This is almost an Idle game. You load up your character with Moves which have stats and your character will randomly (as far as I can tell) do those moves. You have Defensive moves such as Dodge and Block, and you have your Offensive moves which are a large suite of kicks and punches. Thats not to say the system is overly simple. You can have fun thinking of ways to beat specific opponents. Do you go for the classic Rope-A-Dope and focus on defense for the first few rounds or do you attempt an early round knock out? Both of those tactics are good for different people.

My Main gripe of this game is the upgrade tree. Moves are not a flat cost. A standard Kick, while being early on the tech tree, if taken later can cost as much as an end game upgrade. This makes the game force you down one tree, Strength, Dexterity, or Stamina, as you unlock far better moves down one tree than spending the same amount for a starter move down the other.

Overall I would say that you should wait before picking it up. This is not a bad game, but some changes would make it better. This will give it time for the devs to update the game and provide balance changes and for the price to drop and hopefully someone will provide a tool to make moves have a reasonable cost.

Screen

Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/394310/

------------------------------------------------------

nerv/sac

RELEASE iNFOS

Punch Club v1.03
(c) tinyBuild

Release date: 12/01/2016 Protection: Steam
Files: 06x10.00MB Language: MULTI4

RELEASE NOTES

"This release includes all previous updates" read the Changelog.txt

Your father was brutally murdered before your eyes. Now you must
train hard, eat chicken and punch dudes in the face to earn your
place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who ended your father's
life.

Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple
branching story lines. Your goal is clear, but how you get there
depends on whether you want to legitimately climb the rankings, or
take the more ridiculous, shady route.

Along the way you'll want to focus your talents. Will you take the
Way of the Tiger, the Way of the Turtle, or the Way of the [other
one?]? Your strength, accuracy and agility all depends on whichever
Way enlightens your path. Do you have stripes, or flippers?

And every decision will matter, especially in your social life.
You'll be juggling friendships, love life, work, recreational time,
relationships, and possible stardom, all alongside your gym time
and fighting aligators. It's not all just pumping iron, you know.

- Fighter management sim with RPG and tycoon elements

- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about
yourself along the way

- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches
and game endings to discover

- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through
extensive skill trees

- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all
over the place

Languages: English, French, German, Russian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Unzip & Unrar
2. Run Setup.exe for install
3. Have Fun!!!

Ripped: "NOTHING"

NOTES

1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required)
2. Block all game executables in your firewall

Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

ALiAS GREETS

RELOADED + 0x0007 + PROPHET + REVOLVER + HI2U
DOGE + 0x0815 + ZEKE

ASCii DOPE BY ..

NERV/SAC!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.9 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0