PSYCHO.II.1983.DVDRip.WS.XviD-Sporc.avi

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on October 14, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

PSYCHO.II.1983.DVDRip.WS.XviD-Sporc.avi (Size: 700.28 MB)
 PSYCHO.II.1983.DVDRip.WS.XviD-Sporc.avi700.28 MB

Description

IMDB.com Description:

Now declared legally sane, Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) is released from a mental institution after spending 22 years in confinement over the protests of Marion Crane's sister Lila Loomis (Vera Miles), who insists that he's still a killer and that the court's indifference to his victims by releasing him is a gross miscarriage of justice. Norman returns to his motel and the old Victorian mansion where his troubles started, and history predictably begins to repeat itself.

-----------

Halloween's near and I was looking for a widescreen download of Psycho 2 just to have. Well I couldn't find one. So I ripped my own movie and copied it for everyone to enjoy. I think I'll be sharing them all.

----Video----

Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1

Codec: XviD

Resolution: 640x352

Frame Rate: 23.976

Region 1 (NTSC)

----Audio----

Codec: MP3 VBR

Language: English

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.28 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
PSYCHO.II.1983.DVDRip.WS.XviD-Sporc.avi

Trailer

All Comments

I had forgotten which Psycho I saw when I was a teen, it was this one, funny watching it again now. Download had its moments of being really slow or not at all, but for the most part it was good. I think this took a couple of days to download...sorry didnt leave feeedback when finished so I forgot.
Great thanks
Excellent quality for an old movie, and fast download. Thank You to the Uploader, and all seeders. :)
thanks........pretty nice sequel to the first installment...............with gr8 print quality n size n dnloading speed.........all gud......thanks.......peace
thanks uploader
Looks good, thank you :)