psychedelic_shamanism.pdf

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 19, 2016 by ChevyDanin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

psychedelic_shamanism.pdf (Size: 3.62 MB)
 Psychedelic_Shamanism.pdf3.62 MB

Description

The ideas put forth in this work have the potential to revolutionize current thinking in psychology, psychiatry and religion, so be prepared to either have your mind blown and/or to suspect the author is a burnt out acid job. Personally I think DeKorne has gone through some serious mental and emotional trials and come out the other end amazingly lucid and wise. This book goes far to dispel some dangerous or romantic ideas going around about the ingestion of certain "hallucinogenic" plants, such as datura and morning glory seeds. DeKorne makes it clear that many of these plants are best avoided because all they have to offer is making the ingester deathly ill, and in some cases deathly dead. He gently steers the reader towards the more reliable substances, in particular psilocybin mushrooms. This is done by sharing a wealth of both personal and researched experience leading the reader to draw their own conclusions. For those adventurous enough to try the riskier entheogens, solid info on cultivation, processing and dosage is provided. Other than the psylocybin the DMT containing plants sound the most promising, though after reading this book (and experience with some of the other substances) I agree with the author that psilocybin mushrooms alone provide all the fuel anyone could ever need to launch into deep inner space, especially taken with an MAO inhibitor. This book further convinces me there is no need to mess with more dangerous substances since the dispersion of the tried, true and unarguably well disposed towards humanity magic mushrooms.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.62 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
psychedelic_shamanism.pdf