[PS3][EUR]Mass Effect 3[BLES01462]

seeders: 4
leechers: 7
Added on July 24, 2013 by IceCream99in Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

[PS3][EUR]Mass Effect 3[BLES01462] (Size: 13.78 GB)
 SVCID.bin19 bytes
 sku.bin1018 bytes
 main.psarc9.95 GB
 Audio.psarc2.51 GB
 EBOOT.bin11.4 MB
 textures.psarc1.3 GB
 lic.dat64 KB
 trophy.trp4.23 MB
 ICON0.png25.07 KB
 PARAM.sfo1.07 KB
 Pic1.png2.2 MB
 PS3LOGO.dat5 KB
 PS3_DISC.sfb1.5 KB

Description

Mass Effect 3 is the final chapter in the trilogy of science fiction created by BioWare for the Xbox 360 and PC, which sees all nodes come to a head end and the events related to Commander Shepard, so far the absolute protagonist of all the chapters.

Christina Norman said that if BioWare with Mass Effect 2, the team focused more on the action of the game, with the third chapter the focus is finitosulla component ruolistica and adventure, multiplying in number and longevity exploratory and time same perfecting the artificial intelligence of enemies. In addition, thanks to the advice of the fans has been revised also the exploratory phase of the various planets, eliminating the need to search for raw materials.

There is also an unusual multiplayer mode that allows multiple players to compete in exciting ways, which are also related to the universe of Mass Effect.

Tested with Rogero 4.46 v1.00

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.78 GB
seeders:4
leechers:7
[PS3][EUR]Mass Effect 3[BLES01462]

Trailer

All Comments

please seed for me. i really need this. thank you
Gives an error: "Disc read error. Game cannot continue."
Worked Finally!
1. Use PS3Splitter tool (Split4G doesn't work, I wonder why! Failed for the first time, otherwise it works everytime) to split the large file 'main.psarc' which it will do automatically, just select the game folder.
2. After splitting, move the large file from that folder to some other location.
3. Now copy the game folder to the external hdd.
4. Open Multiman, don't start the game yet, copy the game to Internal HDD using Copy option.
5. After copying is done, start game from Internal HDD
6. Enjoy!
This is the only way it works I guess, because I tried other ways where it does caching and all, but none works. It has to be copied to internal and then played. Othewise it gives Disc Read Error.
thanks! worked for me too! :D
Hi Wroxtar,
2013-12-06 17:54
u just copy the larsge file that maybe 9gb thats ur slitter split... u have to cut it to another place for safety purposes.. copy the game to usb hdd then i try to copy it to internal now x my finger it will work other wise im fucked
Same Here Bro
"Disc read error. Game cannot continue."
i use PS# Splitter.. done perfectly... i try tpo play it from usb HDD but this shows up after installation.. when i try to play the game... am on 4.55..
I have the same problem ...... please help ... i wanna play ME3