PS3 Custom 3.55 Firmware (KMEAW)

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on January 28, 2012 by MitGuNNeRin Applications
Torrent verified.

PS3 Custom 3.55 Firmware (KMEAW) (Size: 344.96 MB)
 PS3UPDAT.pup170.6 MB
 PS3UPDAT.pup170.59 MB
 Rogero_Manager_v7.8_ROGE12345_Signed_for_Waninkoko_CFW_3.55.pkg3.27 MB
 lv2.pkg121.77 KB
 PS3 Custom Firmware tutorial (KMEAW).doc387.5 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

NO RARS!!!

In these folders are everything you need to jailbreak your ps3 to KMEAW CFW 3.55.

Includes a step by step how-to for first time jailbreakers.

Also has all the package files needed to run backup games from fat32 HDD (hard drive)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
344.96 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
PS3 Custom 3.55 Firmware (KMEAW)

All Comments

hey Im sure this is to late for the anonymous comment's. I have to say this if you really want to jail break your ps3 your not even going in the right direction. 1. yes this may be the official 3.55 firmware and multi man but what these files do most for ps3 owners, nothing!!!! Most ps3's can not be downgraded so easily. Quick e.g. if you bought your ps3 with firmware 3.55 or lower you can downgrade without a dongle or flash but if not then your wasting your time and your gonna soft brick your ps3's and for those of you with slow internet thats not a wise choice as you will have to download every update for all games as well as map packs and extras you bought. Basically if you have a Fatboy ps3 which is first edition download these files and flash as the instruction says if not then you need to find out which ps3 version you have and find out if you need a dongle or if you have to open her up and jail break that sucka with your bare hands and soldering iron with a piece of wire. Crude but to the point have a nice day and happy jail breaking.
tell me it's this easy to jailbreak my ps3.
MUST BE ON 3.55 OR LOWER TO INSTALL IF YOU ARE HIGHER THAN 3.55 GOOGLE TRUE BLUE,E3 FLASHER, PS3 COBRA,CEX TO DEX.OR A VERY INTERESTING NEW HACK COMING SOON GOOGLE : 3k3y pS3.
Cant i used this firmware on my 4.25 version (Ps3) ?? Plz reply