Prometheus 2012 720P CAM XViD 26K

seeders: 246
leechers: 165
Added on July 8, 2012 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

Prometheus 2012 720P CAM XViD 26K (Size: 2.49 GB)
 HDSceneRG.txt115 bytes
 Prometheus.2012.720P.CAM.XViD-26K.nfo3.54 KB
 Prometheus.2012.720P.CAM.XViD-26K.avi2.46 GB
 sample1.avi19.99 MB
 sample2.avi17.74 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from rarbg.com.txt.txt0 bytes
 YouTube Latest Releases And Archive.txt86 bytes
 jetstreamnews.com.txt376 bytes
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes

Description

Prometheus.2012.720P.CAM.XViD-26Khttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/Plot:A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.Sources - Audio-ADTRG CAM-LINE/HOPE CAM FOR MISSING BITS VIDEO-HD FILES/ RUSSIAN BITS FOR MISSING BITS THANKS TO BOTH===================== Video =====================Id : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings - BVOP : YesFormat settings - QPel : NoFormat settings - GMC : No warppointsFormat settings - Matrix : Default (H.263)Muxing mode : Packed bitstreamCodec Id : XVIDCodec : XviDDuration (ms) : 1h 55mnBitrate : 2 795 KbpsWidth : 1 280 pixelsHeight : 640 pixelsAspect ratio : 2.000Framerate : 25.000 fpsColorimetry : YUVColos space : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.136Stream size : 2.25 GB (91%)Encoded library : XviD 64===================== Audio =====================Id : 1Format : MPEG AudioFormat version : Version 1Format profile : Layer 3Codec Id : 55Codec : MP3Duration (ms) : 1h 55mnBitrate mode : ConstantBitrate : 256 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsSampling rate : 44.1 KHzVideo_Delay/String : 8msStream size : 211 MB (8%)Alignement : Split accross interleavesInterleave duration : 8187 ms (204.67 video frames)Notes -The hd files were very nice we saved them for line... but however the adtrg line is low in quality sounds like a cam to me......so i messed with the levels on the audio to make it sound better.. . then re synced the audio to 25fps... onto the video it was.. roatated, stretched and finally messed with the colours and denoised... the video does have a slight ar change when it switches to the russian video... to make this a full release used the russian video and hopes cam audio to fill in the gaps... so enjoy.

Screens:

Greetz:
Xtreme Encode|FYA|ILLUMANTI|CM8|RX|VISION|HDSCENE|xTriLL|DTRG|CRYS|REMIXHD|BIDA|RX|REFILL|INSPiRAL|AXED|HOPE|Anonymous|

GooN|NOIR|Blackjesus|Gabroo Punjab Deh|UNiQUE

To all the people who have helped me you know who you are

Anything to offer email us @: [email]26k@hushmail.me[/email]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.49 GB
seeders:246
leechers:165
Prometheus 2012 720P CAM XViD 26K

Trailer

All Comments

If your gonna watch it wait for disk or go to cinema,but its free so if you really wanna see it DL it,strangly enough it looks and sounds better on my galaxy ace AMOLED screen and headphones,actually a decent DL then
not good!! do not waste ur time