seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 1, 2015 by ApplePiratein Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Project Zomboid.zip (Size: 307.35 MB)
 Project Zomboid.zip307.35 MB

Description

Just Give Me The Gist
Project Zomboid is a Zombie Survival RPG available on PC, Mac and Linux.
Game Features
Here are some of the features that can be found in the current PZ build.
Flee the Horde

Thousands of ‘proper’ zeds roam the streets. Gunfire and combat could lead to a bite…
Sandbox Survival

Scavenge food, craft items, construct barricades and fight against inevitable death.
Join your Friends

Team up with similarly doomed buddies on user-created servers. Trust nobody!
Epic Exploration

Explore an isometric Muldraugh, KY, in our vast, growing map. Where will you make your stand?
Learn to Survive

Develop skills through play, while fending off depression, boredom and addictions.
Modding Support

Powerful Lua mod support, and map tools that will soon be given to the community.
Planned Features
Here are some of the planned features – alongside more weapons, animations, recipes, locations, survival systems and the introduction of dogs. We like dogs. Oh, and maybe the military will turn up one day too. Who can say?
PZ Stories

Our Kate and Baldspot tutorial will return alongside new plotlines. (Playable in build 0.1.5d)
NPC Survivors

In-depth NPC encounters driven by a metaverse system that tracks off-screen survival.
How it is released
Project Zomboid will be continually updated until we achieve the feature list we set out at the start of development. Stable builds can be found on Steam and on Desura. However, we often release Public Test Builds of upcoming updates that are downloadable by opting into what we call the ‘I Will Back Up My Save’ beta on Steam. Please be warned however that IWBUMS will be buggy – these releases are our way of widening our tester group. For more information keep tabs on the PZ Downloads section of our forum.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
307.35 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Project Zomboid.zip