Project Zomboid v29.4 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on November 19, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Project Zomboid v29.4 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 514.66 MB)
 Project_Zomboid_v29.4.zip514.66 MB

Description

Here it is! Project Zomboid for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Project Zomboid - Version v29.4 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Project Zomboid here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Project Zomboid is an open world survival horror video game in alpha stage development by independent developer The Indie Stone. The game is set in a post apocalyptic, zombie infested world where the player is challenged to survive for as long as possible before inevitably dying. It was also one of the first five games released on the alpha funding section of the gaming portal Desura. The Indie Stone were subject to a high profile downfall within the indie gaming community following the theft of two laptops containing code for Project Zomboid. Project Zomboid is The Indie Stones first commercially released game.

Full change list:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/10536-iwbums-build-294/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
514.66 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
Project Zomboid v29.4 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

I think the changelog is the same of the previous version. I don't know if the official changelog is the same too, but maybe you should check it.

Keep updating!! We need you! :)
Yea you was right, changed it now.. I think this changelog shares the one from the last but as its part of the v29 its got others added to it aswell. Dunno how they are working this one mate