Project Runway Australia S04E11.Finale avi

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on December 20, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Project Runway Australia S04E11.Finale avi (Size: 549.5 MB)
 Project Runway Australia,S04E11.avi549.5 MB

Description

By winning last week's surprise challenge against Jordon, Christina gets a second shot at winning Project Runway and earns the right to join Leah, Tristan, and Jamie in the finale. After months of hard work, the big day finally arrives, and when the four finalists see the venue for the first time, their excitement is palpable. With four incredible collections to choose from, the judges have to make their toughest decision yet. Who will be the winner?

BTW Project Runway Australia fans,I'm quite good friends with Dylan Cooper who won last year - I even got to go to his show at Fashion Week here in Sydney.He is the loveliest fellow, such a genuine sweet man. He told me he was going to be on this season so I'm excited to see him in this episode.When I told him I upload the show he was like "You do what now?" - he's a creative person so he's forgiven.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
549.5 MB
seeders:19
leechers:1
Project Runway Australia S04E11.Finale avi

Screenshots

Project Runway Australia S04E11.Finale avi screenshot

All Comments

I know this was like over a year ago, but thank you for this. I only just decided to watch PR Australia. And lovely little story about Dylan Cooper (total spoiler for me since I haven't watched S3 but I'm okay with spoilers... hahah).
great. . .many thanks.
Great finish!
Thank u so much!!!