Professional Logo Design - using Cost-Free Apps

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on March 30, 2016 by nex_xenin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Professional Logo Design - using Cost-Free Apps (Size: 420.15 MB)
 001 Introduction Curriculum Overview.mp415.23 MB
 001 Logo Design Planning Sketch.mp434.91 MB
 001 TEXT Logo Design Video 1A.mp4137.59 MB
 002 TEXT Logo Design Video 1B.mp463.38 MB
 003 GRAPHICAL Logo Video 2B.mp435.72 MB
 002 GRAPHICAL Logo Video 2A.mp466.65 MB
 001 GRAPHICAL Logo Video 1.mp466.66 MB

Description

In this logo design course, I walk you step-by-step through how to create your own professional and unique text and/or graphical logo for your business, product, or other project.

What makes this course unique is that I show you how to create custom, professionally-designed logos without you having to purchase a pricey Adobe PhotoShop & Illustrator license. I work completely with the awesome & COST-FREE graphics applications, PIXLR & INKSCAPE, which were designed to mimic PhotoShop & Illustrator respectively.

Furthermore, the logo design skills you'll learn in this course will effectively prepare you to make a smooth transition into PhotoShop & Illustrator if or when you're ready.

AND, I even give you little peeks inside of PhotoShop & Illustrator so that you can see EXACTLY what you might be missing.

ALSO what makes this course unique is that I provide you with a COMPLETE logo design training experience that encompasses all of the necessary design planning & strategy you need to incorporate in order to create the most effective logo for your business or other project.

Together, we'll go from STRATEGY to SKETCH to MOCKUP to official DESIGN & PRODUCTION of your very own custom logo!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
420.15 MB
seeders:16
leechers:2
Professional Logo Design - using Cost-Free Apps