Prison Architect - Alpha 7

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on February 22, 2013 by NeyoBeyo21in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Prison Architect - Alpha 7 (Size: 88.8 MB)
 prisonarchitect-alpha7-pc.zip88.8 MB

Description

As with any of my uploads the file is untouched, it is DRM free so does not need to be cracked, simply extract to where you want it to be installed and run the .exe to play.

I have quite terrible internet and my ISP refuses to raise my upload speeds, I have done my best to get the speed as fast as it is possible and can only seed about 80% of the time. When your download completes please seed to at least a ratio of 3.0, it is very little to ask this from you, I understand not everyone can upload all the time (I certainly can't) but it would help keep the torrent alive.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
88.8 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Prison Architect - Alpha 7

Trailer

All Comments

@sinCERO Would be nice to know why this was bad voted. The game works perfectly fine, no viruses as it was scanned by several programs and has been untouched since downloaded from the official links.
That's good, keep in mind it's pretty early alpha still though and there's a few glitches here and there.
I'll seed to a ratio of 20.0, I have a lot of things to upload and I will not be uploading them forever, I'm simply starting the torrent up and it is up to the rest of you to help out a little once you have finished downloading it.